The Little Things~ William Singe

"Tay, I don't care what you say, we're going out," Will tugged on my right arm, trying to pull me up off of his couch.

"Why?" The sound of my voice came out muffled due to the fact that I was laying face down into the cushion.

"Because, I want you to stop sulking. This is our last week together and I want it to be crazy special," I groaned.

"Stop reminding me," I rolled my eyes as best I could into the cushion. Will and I graduated high school two months ago. What comes next? College.

Of course I want to go to college and have a great life/ career, but... I kinda don't want to leave my boyfriend. Also known as the love of my life. We've been dating for two years now, and he's like the other half of me. I can't imagine my life without him, even though I'm going to have to get used to it in a week.

"Can you at least look at me?" I could feel his puppy eyes on my back. I rolled half my face off the couch, and sure enough his sparkling eyes were giving me a pouty face.

"Fine," I rolled over and say up, running my hands through my messy curls, "Where are we going?"

"Yayyyyy! That's a surprise. Get dressed and wear something casual," he playfully hit the side of my thigh.

"Ughh, fine," I got up and went to the bathroom.

••••••••••••••

After I got changed into a high-waisted shorts and a flowy crop top, we drove downtown to Qudoba (Mexican Eats).

"Yasssss!," I hugged Will's neck before we got out of the car. I was about to sit at a table after we ordered our quesadilla and nacho bowl, but he grabbed my arm.

"What?" I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"We're not eating here," he kissed my forehead. I smiled and followed him out the door.

We walked two blocks down to a park, holding hands. The park was big, especially to be in he middle of a city.

"This is so pretty," I kissed his cheek

"I would say some corny pickup line, but that would be too cliché," he laughed and put his arm around my shoulder. I turned to look at the scenery of the park.

"Tay, you ready to eat?" I spin back around to see Will sitting down on a blanket with our bag of food on top of it.

"Ummm, yeah, but where did the blanket come from; you didn't have it in the restaurant or on our walk."

"That's what we call 'Willy Magic'," he did a jazz hand gesture that made me laugh, "Don't worry about it, Baby Girl," We sat down and ate the delicious food.