Reason's why Hufflepuff is awesome

1. Tonks was in Hufflepuff. Point made.

 Point made

2. Badgers are pretty cool. (Yeah I get it "badgers kill warriors" but seriously they are pretty cool)
3. "You might belong in Hufflepuff where they are just and loyal. Those patient Hufflepuffs are true and unafraid of toil." Hufflepuffs are loyal and friendly.
4. They have the best ghost.
-Bloody Baren is super scary and could do anything
- Nearly Headless Nick has issues
-Grey Lady is just depressing
-The Fat Fiar is just nice and chill
5. There common room is the closest to the kitchens!!!! Do any of you see the good in that!!!
6. In the book (After Gryffindor) Hufflepuff had the most people to stay to fight Voldemort (yeah I said it)
7. Hufflepuffs work hard and are nice! Hufflepuff is actually the house that produces the least amount of dark wizards.
8. Hufflepuff is the most open minded.
Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those
Whose ancestry's purest."
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose
Intelligence is surest."
Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those
With brave deeds to their name."
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot
And treat them just the same."
Each house wants certain people but Hufflepuff will take anyone.
9. What's with the whole "if you don't fit in the other houses your in Hufflepuff." That is not true!!! We have our traits. As quoted by someone on the Internet...
"We have the cunning of a Slytherin...without having to brag about it.
We have the smarts of a Ravenclaw...but realise that not all knowledge can be found in books!
We have the bravery of a Gryffindor...but know which battles to fight.
This is why I'm proud to be a Hufflepuff!!!"
10. And last (but certainly not least!) Hufflepuffs can deal with the yellow and black colors.

#Hufflepuff #Noshame