Question 1

SkittlesWrites

Why do you like meerkats?

Ha that's a long story but ok!
So Halloween. Yay dress up free candy! My school does this thing called "Fall Festival" where you go around playing games and getting candy. My mom was working a bake sale booth for some field trip so I had to stay after school to help her set up. I wanted to wear my giraffe costume (the pictures in my last chapter) but she wouldn't let me go home and get it. My friend ended up showing up early. Now I had this coat that was blue and on the inside there was fake fur. So I turned it inside out and asked my friend what animal I should be. Don't ask me why. But she said meerkat so I just went with it. Then we joked around till the end where we had to help find nerf darts (in the dark!) that had landed in the grass. I began acting like a meerkat. Like scuttle around and then pop my head up. (Typing it it now sounds really stupid. XD) anyway go the rest of the time it was our little joke and she would literally tell me Kayla is a meerkat. I had actually been thinking. K if I had a YouTube account what would I call it. Then I thought of all the jokes and BAM Kaylaisameerkat on Wattpad became a thing! No YouTube account yet though. Basically that's why I like Meerkats.