Random weird joining of fandoms

Ok so what if as the world evolved we began exploring space and finding new solar systems. These new solar systems had many planets the people could live on instead of just a couple. People decided to create a new form of power and the Empire was created. Some people detested the Empire and formed a rebellion. They kept in hiding although tried to stop the Empire. New elements and substances were found in all the places to create new weapons (lightsabers). New forces besides gravity were also found. Clones started being made and new technology started forming.
A war broke out (k now where kinda getting to the point of random stuff. Facts are gonna be wrong people! Deal with it!). When the war was over the Empire had won. They decided to go back to Earth as most of the new planets they had found were either blown up or you weren't able to live on them anymore.
When they came up they divided the Rebels up into Districts and sent them into a Hunger Games to remember the war they had. (The world became trashed because of the pollution from the ships)
And all the people in the Capital are the clones. They wear all that makeup so no one can tell. 

MIND BLOWN!!!!
Brought to you by my friend in Language Arts
If you can't tell its Star Wars and Hunger Games