⚠️RANTS AND VENTS⚠️

:( my friends called me normal today. And now I am sad. They made Meerkat sad. I told them that compared to other people I'm not normal. And they said yes I am. And then I said "you don't even know what goes on in this brain." And they kept saying I was normal...

And then they said because I was normal I was unique because in this day and age being weird is the normal thing to be.

:( but that doesn't make me feel better.
Jinx made me feel better though so thanks Jinx.
Jinx: Your welcome

I don't want to be normal... Normal is boring. Anyone seen that Spongbob episode were he becomes "normal" and he's all like "Hi how are you."
Yeah I'm not like that.

Would a normal person have this in their photo stream

Would a normal person have this in their photo stream. (That's was my last year Halloween costume. Why? Why am I doing duck lips!!!)

Ok now I'm just going to rant. You don't have to read this

I've suddenly noticed that my friends aren't always nice to me. K so when I first got my iPod I was obsessed with taking pictures and I took it to school. My friend puts the flag up on the flagpole everyday. So I wanted to take a photo like a superhero in front of the flag. So here's my friend doing it. (I blacked out her face for her own privacy)

 (I blacked out her face for her own privacy)

And that's me holding the flag btw. Then when I want to do it. None of them hold it up! And their excuse that their lazy!
So here's mine

 None of them hold it up! And their excuse that their lazy!So here's mine

:(
One time they pretended I was a ghost for the whole lunch recess. :(
Every time I come up with something they don't thinks it a good idea but when one of them comes up with it its like the "best thing in the world" :(
They say I'm not tough and that I'm weak. And then when they talk about themselves being weak it's like oh yeah I totally get it instead of teasing them :(
They call me lazy. But then I ask them to do something and they say they can't because their to lazy. :(
My friend teases me for watching Dan and Phil. It's not bad it's more like whenever I talk about Fangirling she just whispers Dan and Phil to me. It's still annoying though. :(
I do a lot of nice stuff for them.
Examples:
They have to run an errand before school (like taking stuff to the office or something) or go talk to a teacher. I go with them without hesitation. I have to do any of that stuff. They have to think about if they want to go.
They have to go to the restroom. I wait for them outside. I have to go. They leave and tell me to catch up when I'm done.
They ask me to hold their backpacks for a second so they can pull something out I do it. I need them to do it and I have to beg them to do it.

I am currently sitting next to one of my friends in math. (The one in the blacked out photo) we are at "the good table" my math teacher moves people around a LOT because they talk and mess around. He's one of those teachers where if you beg him to he won't/will move you. So he tried to move me across the classroom to a bad table. I was begging him not to move me. (He didn't) and at lunch when I was telling my friends who weren't in that class about it the blacked out photo girl began retelling it and getting mad that I didn't say that I begged. Also if I'm sitting next to a friend and the teacher moves seats I'll say "aww I wanted to stay by you." And they'll say something like "eh I don't care." Sometimes I feel like a third wheel. Like they enjoy being around each other but when I'm around they push me around.

Oh wait! They treat me like a pushover!
I should probably stop but one more story. Ok? Ok.

So it was one of those "stay out of my way." Days and I got up to throw something away during lunch. When I came back a girl about a foot taller than me was in my seat (which was weird because she wasn't like a good friend of mine and my friends where near my seat) I told her to move and she didn't. So I said "look. I'm not having a good day. So either you move or I make you move." She stayed still and said "I'd like to see you try." So I sat down next to her (she was on the edge of the bench) and pulled on the end so I was sliding over. She didn't move. So I kept trying. She didn't move. So I stood up. Put my shoulder against her shoulder and pushed. She fell off the chair onto the floor. (This was hard floor too) I sat down and began to eat. My friends got mad at me. I told them that I said I wasn't having a good day and I had asked her to move. In my mind I was thinking "you mess with the bull you get the horns"

What makes it worse is that I've told them about this stuff.
Now I know what your going to comment. "You need to get a better group of friends."
Ok no I don't. They are still great friends this is just some bad things that I don't like.
I STILL <3 MY FRIENDS!!!