Who Am I?

"You do know that no normal person could keep up right!?" I yelled at the bird. Lucky for Silver, I'm not normal so I was only a couple feet behind. And yes. I did just call the evil Raven Silver, but I mean what do you recommend calling it? Silver flew into this tree. And I don't mean into like the branches, I mean like into the solid bark of the tree and disappeared! I walked slowly and cautiously towards the tree. The roots and bark were all twisted and knotted. It seemed old and was soon going to die I guessed. I put my hand out, expecting to feel rough bark on my hand but instead I couldn't see my hand. What the heck? I thought. I kept walking until my whole body was consumed by the tree.

I looked around I saw this whole world of Ravens, all with gold, silver, copper, and others. They might be ranks for each but these were not the usual Ravens, the ones who would attack at any chance. These seemed to be different, nice even. I tried to keep my eyes on Silver but it was really hard. I made it to this stone arch and a Raven with a Silver beak landed on my shoulder. "Now what?" I asked.
Well you could start by walking under the arch. Silver "said" to me.

I walked under and I saw a completely different place like a dark cave only lit by torches hanging on the rocky walls. A girl probably my age Sat on a dark purple pillow. She spoke without looking up.
"Well done Oliver."
And I'm just standing there like, "Uhhh..." As Silver transformed into a human. This girl looked up and I saw she has jet black hair pulled back into a french braid and obsidian eyes with purple spread throughout like water color.
"Katrina. It's been a while. Do you remember me?"

"Ummm... No! What the heck is going on!?" I yell.
"I am Dawn Quince. Leader of the Stone Ravens." And I'm still standing there not understanding anything. She went on, "We are the good guys." Dawn tells me.
"Why would I remember you if I've never met you?" I ask. She make a tsking noise with he mouth. "The opposite side must have brain washed you."
"Who is Oliver and why'd he have to bring me here?" "Because, he's your brother." Dawn said matter of factly. Oliver butted in, "Love you too sis." He smiled. I looked at him. Blue eyes and brown buzz cut hair.
"But... he was a Raven."
"Yup and you can be too." He said.
"I can what?"
"Here I'll show you. Thank you Dawn." He bowed and walked out. We walked over to a gigantic set of stairs and we started climbing in silence.

"Are we there yet?" I whined like a baby.
"Almost." Oliver said. Like a hour later we reached the top and I was huffing and puffing.
"Why are your stairs to huge!?"
"'Cause we usually fly."
"Well lucky you." I approached a cliff with Oliver right behind.
"Jump." He said.
"Excuse me!?" I ask wondering if I heard wrong. Oliver laughed,
"I said jump."
"Ummm... like... off the cliff?" I gulped.
"Yup. If you don't transform I'll catch you." He told me to reassure me, but really it just made me even more terrified.
"Okay okay. I trust you." I said. I closed my eyes, walked closer to the edge, put one foot out, and fell.