Sara

It's like one devil wasn't enough for the world! They just had to make it two, but technically there's three of them. A girl, Haylie, and two boys, triplets. Why world!? Okay so me and Sebastian are friends now, but absolutely nothing is preventing his evil brother, Lucas, from being the demon that he is to me.

When ever he says something I just walk away and clench my fists because, well, I'm trying not to punch a hole in his face. Yesterday I did this and I looked at my hands after words and they had deep nail marks. I just shoved them in my pockets and sat on a park bench watching the clouds on this bright sunny day. Three Ravens soar overhead, watching me. One had a dark purple beak, a golden beak and a silver beak. Oliver. I frowned up at them and they all shot down as if I'd killed them. But then they landed and turned into people. Oliver, a blond girl with blue eyes and another guy with black eyes and dark hair gelled back.

     "Watcha frowning at, Sis?" Oliver asked.

"You. Obviously." I smirked.

"Oh come on," he smiled. "I'm not that bad." Oliver looked over at his companions. "This is Sara and Blake." Sara looked about my age and Blake looked a little older than Oliver.

"Hello." I said, just to be polite.

"So you're the famous Kat?" Blake asked, sounding amused.

"Famous? How do you mean?"

"Well you've been lost."

"Well that's on you isn't it?" I raised my eyebrows. What's his problem?

Blake's eyes darkened. "I don't know if-" Sara cut him off.

"What he means is," She shot a look over a him and continued. "We're happy to have you back." Sara smiled.

"Thank you." I said looking over a Blake with a 'this-what-you-should-have-done-in-the-first-place' look. He just scowled and I held back a laugh.

Me and Sara hit it off instantly. She sat down on the bench with me and we talked for a little.

"So why do the Ravens have different beaks?" I asked.

"Well, we each have different jobs, the colors change as we get a higher rank, and I personally think that someday the colors will mean so much more."

"Huh." I said, turning over the thought in my mind.