The Telling

I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to die! That was literally the only thought in my mind. And then.... SPLAT! I died. No no. I'm just kidding. I imagined myself as a Raven soaring in the air. Next thing I knew I was flying and Oliver was next to me. I swooped down and tried to land gracefully but it's a lot harder than it seems. So I probably looked like a bowling ball.
"Ouch!" I yelled then started laughing. Oliver laughed with me. "Wasn't that fun?" He asked, grinning.
"Yeah almost dying was amazing."
"Come on let's get you home. Your friend Roy will be wondering where you are." I sighed I had forgot that I told Roy we could hang out. Yikes. How am I gonna explain this one?

We flew to my house just because we can. And when I transform in front of him then I can tell him everything. Roy was sitting on the front steps. I swooped down and right before my claws hit the ground I changed I landed on my feet but I was crouched down. "Kat!?" He was absolutely shocked, "Is that you?"
"Yup. What's up? Oh, me!" I smiled trying not to laugh. He just stood there with his mouth open. "You're a... you're a...."
"Yes Sherlock I'm a Raven, but I'm a good guy." He opened his mouth then closed it. "Lets go inside." I told him, mostly because I thought he was going to faint. And I explained everything.

"So you're a Raven!? And you have a brother!?" Roy asked.
"Well that is what I just said." I smiled.
"Can you transform?"
I laughed. "Pretty sure." I shut my eyes and I turned into a Raven. I flew around the room a little then went back to human. "That's so cool!" He yelled. I smiled.
"Yeah it is. I'm gonna get some sleep."
"Okay, well bye." He climbed the stairs deep in thought.

That night I had horrible nightmares and I couldn't sleep. So I got up and went for a walk. The fresh air felt good against my warm skin. I was looking at the sky when I bumped into someone and fell.
"Ouch!" I yellped. And the person, a girl, looked at me with her coffee brown eyes that stared into my blue eyes. Her eyes were empty and sad. She held out a hand, that I took, to help me up. She gasped and whispered
"Yyyy...you...you're... one of them."