Memory

I used my baton, attacking Robocop in a fit of rage and sadness as he held me.

I knocked him back after a few seconds, my eyes clouded with tears and my mind swarming and foggy.

I fought Robocop, breaking his akumatized weapon and freeing the little akuma butterfly.

Without ladybug, I couldn't do anything about the little butterfly.

But I did capture it in between my hands, thankfully being left alone and not akumatized by the butterfly.

I held it tightly in one palm and landed the car Robocop had been driving.

I left Chloé with the un-akumatized man, ignoring their questions, and began running faster then I had ever in my life.

My heart was racing, dread filling up every inch of me.

I had to find Ladybug. I had to see if she was ok.

I knew that I was giving myself false hope but I didn't care. I had to believe she was ok and alive until I could see her with my own eyes.

I found a jar and locked the butterfly in it and hid the jar. It would be safe there for now.

I jumped onto a roof top with the help of my baton and began running around, jumping roof to roof and screaming Ladybug's name.

People looked at me and called my name out happily but I ignored them.

I was entirely focused on Ladybug.

On my buggabo.