Aftermath

People gathered to mourn at a park after learning about Adrien's, Cat noir's, and Marinette, Ladybug's, deaths.

Everyone surrounded a statue of their cities protectors.

Everyone placed flowers and candles at the base of the statue of Ladybug and Cat noir near dawn.

Everyone knew who they really were.

The sacrifice they made.

The trails they over came.

The love they shared.

People mourned loudly and quietly, holding onto one another or just standing alone.

Adriens father attended, as did Marinette's parents.

They stood infront of the statue of their children side by side. Mourning together.

Adrien had been buried next to Marinette at the request of his father.

He wished now he would have done more for his son. Been there more for him.

He still remembered watching the news, watching as camera crews surrounded either end of a bridge, saying a body of a boy had been found.

He remembered seeing the police section off the bridge, an ambulance present, as a tarp was draped across a body laying in the middle of the bridge.

After a day, the body was identified. Adrien's father was called shortly after.

He remembered giving out his sons letters.

He remembered the pain of having a camera out on him as he read his sons letter for Paris to hear.

Freinds gathered to mourn.

Families.

Everyone.

They had lost there heroes, but they had hope.

They knew scars would be left but the wounds would heal with time.