Chapter 2: Finally home

I walked through the forest thinking about finally being home.

   How would my parents act towards me?

  Would they question what took me so long?

   Did they miss me?

I shook these thoughts out of my head and focused on my steps. It may sound weird but I had nothing else to do and hunter was sleeping.

As I got closer to the pack house I was soon tackled to the ground by a female worrior. She was in wolf form and she looked ready to kill.

   That's when I realized I was gonna be her pray.

She growled at me and I growled back.

   Having alpha blood run through my veins made me do stupid things sometimes.

As soon as the growl left my lips she had me pinned down growling in my face. In a way darting me to growl again.

I chose not to growl so she got off of me and walked behind a tree.

When she can back there was a woman in her place.

She had blond hair and she was tall. She look at me like she had seen me before.

  I was hoping she would know who I was. Surly I wasn't living in the woods that long was I .

She said the expected " do I know you from somewhere or something? "

I replied " most likely. I would hope you know your alphas son "

"Your the alphas son? If that's true you parents have been very worried about you the last year."

"Yes I am the alphas son... Surly I haven't been gone a full year. "

" I assure you that you have been gone for a yeah. Your parents were not as worried at first but as the days went on became very worried about you. "

" Will you take me to my father please"

" of course. He's in his office at the pack house. I think he might be in a meeting"

" Fine with me I need to see him. It's very important "

" If you say so then let's go" she said

As we started to walk I realized I didn't know her name.

I asked her "what's your name"

She smiled at me and said " my names Angel... I'm a pack warrior ".

I thought about it " thank you for not killing me back there. "

Her smile was then replaced with a scared look on her face " can we not tell your parents about that please... I would like to keep my life. "

I could smell the fear on her. I didn't want to cause her fear so I said "ok no problem. It can be our secret. "

She look at me and slowly smiled as she said " thank you very much "

"You are very welcome. " I said laughing about the whole moment.

   We walked a little longer in silence until the pack house finally came into my line of sight.

As we walked through the house heading to the alphas office I got strange looks. Even a couple growls.

   I didn't growl back I just looked at the people in my pack and didn't say anything until I reached the office.

I didn't knock on the door knowing my father wouldn't mind. When I walked in the office I was faced with 10 alphas staring at me with questioning looks. not one of them were my father.