Chapter 5: New life doesnt mean new pack

Kaloni pov

I woke up in a bed that was super comfy. I was confused at first before I remembered everything that happened yesterday.

How could I have been so stupid as to punch the alpha in the face. I think I have a death wish...

I got out of my thoughts as I heard voices on the other side of the door.

" she's a rough we have to inform alpha and let him do as he pleases" I heard a man say angrily

" she may be a rough but she's so young and you and me both know he would kill her without a second thought" I heard a lady shout

"I give her 3 days ok... she can stay for 3 days and after that she needs to leave healthy or not".

" ok I'll go check on her and see if she up and how she is "

I hear the footsteps towards the room I was in. I didn't act asleep like most people would have.  Instead I stayed still and waited.

When the door opened I was faced with a lady who had blond hair and green eyes. She was tall and very pretty.

She gave me a reassuring look before walking towards me. 

I nervously looked into her eyes and asked what I wanted to know " who are you and where am I ".

She smiled and replied " I'm daisy and your in me and  my husbands cabin". 

" how did I get here? "

  " you crossed the territory line and I watched you walk very wobbly until I knew you were hurt so I had my husband bring you inside".

" why" ?

" I didn't want you to die when there was a way for me to help you... That would be wrong of me ".

" nobody's ever done anything nice to help me before... I guess it's just shocking to me and foreign".

" it's ok I was happy to help you with your wounds"

  " thank you... What pack are we in". 

" you are in blood moon pack"

" oh" was all I said.

We drifted into an awkward silence. Me thinking about how I'm now on the run and her giving me weird looks and smiles.

She offered me good and right on Que. my stomach growled. I am a wear wolf after all do a girls gotta eat.

Daisy walked me to the kitchen and made eggs and sausage for me and her husband. He looked at me and forced a smile. I could already tell he doesn't like me but whatever.

After breakfast I showered and daisy gave me clothes that she couldn't fit. I read a book I found and thought of a plan for my life now that I was considered a "rough" .

I ate dinner and went to bed. This what all I did for 2 days. Remembering I was only allowed one more day I ate as much as I could until daisy asked me to talk. "

This is it... She's gonna tell me that I need to be out by tomorrow or they would kill me. I knew I should have eaten those cakes when I could have.

She offered me a soft smile before saying something unexpected.
" let's go to a party tonight".

" I looked at her in confusion... Why the hell would she want me to go to a party".

As if reading me mind she replied " it's gonna be really fun and it's for the alpha...he's a sexy bad ass".

"I don't know... Party's aren't really my scene".

" come on please... Other pack alphas are gonna be there and some people from other packs... You might find your mate".

I scuffed and roles my eyes " I don't have a mate out there for me..."

She looked sad by what I said and replied " everyone has a mate you just have to find them".

I thought about everything I was told in my pack... Worthless, mate less, unloveable , ugly, fat, slut, and so on... There's no way I have a mate

I didn't want to argue with daisy after everything she had done for me so I agreed to go to the party.

She told me be ready by 10 and that there were 3 party dresses in the closet of the room that I was in.

I walked in and looked at the 3... The first was blue and it was tight and short and left nothing to the imagination. I didn't like it at all.

The second dress was a black dress with an A neckline and was a little longer. It has a metal belt going around the waist that has sexy in carved in the metal.

The third dress was red. It stopped mid thigh and was really pretty. It was tight at the top with a sweat heart neckline but flows on the bottom kinda like a skater skirt. It also had cut outs on the sides and the red faded into black.

I took the red and black dress and matched it with black heals with red bottoms. I showered and washed my hair.

I blew out ,straightened and curled my hair so it was bouncy and pretty.

I applied a little bit if eye make up and a light pink lip stick. My eyes were dark and bold but my lips were soft and kissable almost... Almost.

I looked at the clock and it was 9:58.
I walked down the stairs and noticed daisy look cute but comfy.

She gave me a nice nod and we left for the party. We drove in silence with the music in the background.

I tried my best to avoid the awkwardness but I failed. Soon we could hear music and drove another block before the house with the party came into view.

There were people everywhere and I was now feeling kinda nervous. What If I dressed badly compared to everyone else.

I was in my head until daisy dragged me into the house. She dragged me straight to the dance floor. We danced for I don't know how long until I said I was gonna go get a drink.

I moved my way through the crowd and towards the kitchen. The closer I got I started to smell this mouthwatering smell of pine, woods,man and mint.

It smelled so good I had to keep myself from drooling. As I walked in the kitchen there was a group of maybe 6 guys.

I heard a growl and whispers before I turned to see what the problem was. I was met with amazing eyes and a seriously god like face. Then I heard the wiser from him saying MATE.

I felt the power radiating off of him and I could sense that he was an alpha. I bowed trying to show respect but all I got was a growl. I didn't know what to do and all I could think was...

OH SHIT... MY MATES AN ALPHA AND A DICK...