chapter 9: Your in for a rude awakening

Jakes POV

After kaloni accepted my challenge I told her to follow me. I walked out of my office and down the halls.

I watched as pack members gave her curious looks and bowed at me. I listened as shewolfs looked her up and down choosing if she's a threat to them and the stupid plans they have.

I watched kaloni squirm in discomfort from the attention. I could already tell she was gonna have problems with the challenge.

Once we reached a room across from mine I stopped walking and looked at her.

"You'll stay in this room its next to mine and you won't be switching. You are to wake up at 6 for training just like everyone else and after you will help around the females cooking and cleaning. You will get a schedule as to when you help with the pups. You will not go in my room are we clear".

I watched as she kept her head down and whispered "yes alpha"

I walked away. I know I'm being harsh but she's a rough and I hate roughs. I also hate that she called me alpha.

I'm her mate she's my equal but I can't tell her that. At least not yet not until I know if she can handle being Luna. Until then I have to be harsh.

I walked to the kitchen to get some water. When I shut the fridge door Allison was there.

She ran her hand down my chest biting her lip trying to look sexy but failing

Her voice was high when she said "hey baby you look stressed maybe I can help you out".

I could smell Allison's arousal and you could tell it was tainted. Unpure. That's now males knew if a female wasn't a virgin without asking.
I wonder if kaloni is a virgin. I hope so.

No I can't think like this. I didn't wanna think about kaloni and allison was right I was stressed. "You wanna help me"

She looked desperate as she nodded her head wearing the skimpy outflit she was wearing" yes baby I really wanna help you"

I thought about it. This could test kalonis control and help me get release. Win win. So with that thought I told allison to follow me.

AN:MATURE AHEAD SKIP IF YOUR UNCOMFY ILL TELL YOU WHEN TO KEEP READING

We walked to my room and went to the bathroom. "Strip now"

I watched as she smiled and slowly stripped in front of me. She wasn't sexy or super attractive but she wasn't ugly either.

I felt her take my shirt off of me and then my pants. This wasn't the first time Allison's been able to "releave my stress".

I watched as she got on her knees and pulled my boxers down. She pulled my dick out and started stroking it before licking the tip.

"Your so hard for me baby"

I watched as the lust look took over her eyes but didn't say anything

She started sucking my dick gagging on me.

I groaned as she played with my balls"fuck allison"

She stopped and licked up my body until she got to my chest. I didn't wanna be teases so I pulled her into the shower with me.

"Yes baby be rough with me"

I bent her over and slapped her ass making her moan. I put a condom on then slammed into her unexpectedly. She screamed "JAKE"

I started fucking her pussy. She was a little tight but to loose for my liking.

I could feel her getting close