The First Text Message

I ran home as fast as i could. My phone was going crazy with notifications. My secret admirer missed me already. "Hi mum, Hi Dad" I said as i hugged them. I ran up stairs and jumped on my laptop. The start screen opened and i sighed. "Hmm Adrien <3". Then i went onto messageme app and all the notifications came up of "Hey i'm home" "Having a good day princess" "Are you home yet" etc. He is so desperate. He started to spam me again cause he saw that i read it. "SHEESH I'm HERE!" i texted to him and he instantly started typing. "finally princess i have been waiting" He texted back and i rolled my eyes. "We only met yesterday!" i texted back. "doesn't mean i love you any less" I chuckled at this response and blushed a bit. "So today is my second clue isn't it" i asked him. "Yes go ahead ask away" so i thought of a good one and immediately started typing. "What school do you go to?" "Are you sure you wanna know that now?" he asked "Yes!" i typed back. "Okay i go College Francois dupont" he answered and i froze. "So DO I, so now i know your 15 like me" "Yes wow we have a lot in common" "i wonder if you're in my class" I asked "Keep that for tomorrow princess" "I have to go now byee" i sent it and turned off my computer cause i heard a crash outside and thought it might be an akuma and i was right. "TIKKI TRANSFORM ME!" i transformed and went to see what the commotion was.