LILA YOU SNEAKY LITTLE...

"We'll go quickly and very quietly she is probably sleeping" said Sabine. "At this time?" Said Lila. "She hasn't had the best day" said Sabine a little bit quieter. "Oh right now that everyone knows she's...yeah sorry about that" said Lila not actually giving a care in the world. "It's okay I'm sure she will be fine" said Sabine. Lila waved and walked upstairs quietly. She shuts th door behind her and looks around. "No Marinette, great better chance of finding the text messages" Lila whispered walking forward. She found her computer still turned on. "She forgot to turn her computer off, HAH typical Marinette, or should I say ladybug" Lila chuckles to herself and sits on her pink chair and presses on the text messaging app. It opens with only Alya and The secret person. The reason she knew about the text message was because she was behind the wall at the time they were talking about it. She didn't hear Alya's breakout of excitement and shock about her being ladybug as she knew the bell was about to ring and headed off. She looked at the messages and it she saw the part where he reaveled to be Chat Noir. Now she knows chat noir is a guy in her class. She scrolled to the most recent message and it said something about meeting behind the school. She thought if I get there first , I could pretend to be ladybug and chats heart is all mine. She laughed and then turned off the walked downstairs quietly and told Sabine she couldn't find it so she went off to school. I went downstairs 15 minutes after Lila left and found the computer off. I was so confused. I just ignored and and went to sleep and set an alarm to 2:45 so she could wake up in time.