School Time

Marinette walked to school and Alya ran up to her very excitedly. "SOOO... WHAT DID THE MYSTERY GUY ASK?!" Says Alya going crazy. "He asked what class I was in" Marinette answered. "Is he in your class?" Alya questions jumping for the answer. Marinette nods and Alya goes crazy. "Who do you think it is!!??" She asks. "Well it's not Kim cause I accidentally told him that I wasn't Chloe and he said well that's a relief so clearly not Kim but i honestly don't know" Marinette answers looking around. "Do you think it's Adrien!" Alya says smirking. "NO WAY!!! that's stupid" Marinette said crossing her arms in an ignorant way. "Okay, okay sheesh don't be mad at me but today I have an idea to get the identity of ladybug!" Alya says still very excited. "Wh-what Idea is it" Marinette says nervously. "I still think it's someone at this school because of the history text book she dropped ages ago, so when an akuma  attacks today I will look out the window to see who leaves to go save the world haha I can't believe I had never thought of that" Alya explains. "Oh great... I mean oh that's a great idea Alya your sure gonna find out" stutters Marinette scratching the back of her head. The bell rings and everyone starts to move. "I'm proud of you Marinette you actually seemed to have get out of bed in time for the bell" chuckles Alya. Marinette nudges her in the arm as they start to walk to their home room classroom. 

S