Really...Forever?

We are running towards a massive ditch in the road. An explosion? Chat is still holding onto my hand but i really don't want to let go. It's quite cold as the sun is setting. We find the akumatised villain and this time it was so much easier and i enjoyed it a lot more knowing i had Adrien next to me. If i think about it a lot though it gets kind of weird. He shows a completely different side to him then at school. Is this when he can be his true self. Jumping around with his silver pole, flirting with cat puns? I chuckle to myself and before we know it, the fight is over. "Do you want to talk?" Chat asks after everything sets back to normal. I nod and we both find the roof of the school building. As we sit down we transform back and tiki and plagg immediately go into there normal everyday places for a nap. "So this day sure didn't go as i thought it would" Adrien laughs. He looks at me with concerned eyes as my head buried in my lap. "A-are you upset, that it was me?" Adrien frowns touching my shoulder. I shake my head as i know if i open my mouth i will blab on about things i will regret saying later. "Then what's the matter? Please tell me i don't like it to know you are sad" Adrien asks. I lift my head from the resting position and before i know it my hands are wrapped around his neck and i'm hugging him. He is shocked at first i can tell as he isn't hugging back. After he recovers he hugs me back with a warm embrace. I'm really cold. He pushes me back but not forcefully, but to lay my head on his lap. He throws his white jacket on me and surprisingly it's really warm. "It's okay my lady, i will always be here to protect you no matter what, I will stay with you forever" Adrien says slightly cuddling me but stroking my hair, he is so perfect he really knows what i want. "Really...forever?" i ask not believing him one bit. "Of course princess, because I love you" Adrien says confidently. My heat stops. This is the first time anyone has ever confessed their love for me and its from my crush! He leans down to my face putting one hand on my chin. All of a sudden, his lips are touching mine and im completely shocked. My heart can't take this it's too much! I'm silently screaming. After awhile i start to kiss back. "I love you too Kitty".

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FAN FICTION AS IT IS COMPLETED, I REALLY LOVE WRITING FOR YOU GUYS IT'S SO MUCH FUN JUST TO LET ALL MY IMAGINATION FREE AND MY FEELINGS TOWARDS MY SHIPS. PLEASE RESPECT THAT I WILL BE ALSO WRITING OTHER FANDOMS BUT THEY WILL MAINLY BE MIRACULOUS LADYBUG! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 FOLLOWERS! ILYSM!!!!😍✨ ~ ADMIN (KATIE)