Entry 4

Dear Darwin Diary,

I woke up early today, since I'm an early fish. Early fishes are Fabulously fab.

Then, since Gumgum is still asleep on his bed, I decided to mess up with his face. I dunno why, but it's a fab idea to do.

I grabbed my fab black marker with glitters around it. Told you, it's fab. Then, I drew at Gumgum's unfabulous face, to make it fab. I hate his big unfab face, so I wanted to put a teeny tiny fabulous designs at it, since I'm a Fab fish.

I drew two hearts at his unfab cheeks, some fab French moustache, and I wrote "Fab" at his forehead.

When he woke up with his Fab yawn -yes, his yawn is the Fab, not his face-, I went back to my Fab aquarium and my Fab marker with me.

I love this Fab marker. I don't even let Gumgum borrow this, because Unfabs aren't able to use this, unless if you're learning how to be one.

"Morning, Dardar." He greeted, scratching his back with his clawless paws.

Wow! A fab nickname for me, Gumgum! Dardar... Darr... Da...

He went down, and since his head is big as his lack of fabulousness, he almost collapse down the floor, but he caught his balance. I hate to admit it, but he sometimes IS Fab.

I stayed here on our bedroom, since I'm too fab to get outta house. It's Saturday, anyway.

#FabSaturday

I can barely heard my family laughing downstairs. Wonder why-- Ohh...

"DARWIIIIN!!!!" I heard Gumgum shrieked from downstairs.

Oh no... this ain't gonna be fab for me...