Entry 11

Dear Darwin Diary,

I'm trimming my fishtail so the edge would be curvy.

You know what I say, "Curvy is fabulous."

Then, I decided to buy another green sandals, but this time, it's a stiletto. Ooh~

I stepped on it, and stared at the sparkle effects in it.

Since I'm 1000000% Fab, I can walk properly with heels on.

I snuck in Anais' toy chest, and found a Fab tiara. She took it away from me and she said that it's hers, even though it's not.

It's honestly mine, before it became hers. I wore it on my head, and it's still Fab.

I think I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah, my Fab sash!

I put it around me, because the color is Fab and is paired with my shoe color.

And after that, I kept pacing around the room in a modelic way. "Oh my gosh! Thank you thank you! I love y'all! I'm Fab!" I kept thanking the imaginary audience.

I know they're just imaginations, but I know they're Fab too.

"Hey, Darwin. I'll just--" Gumball said, but paused when he saw what I'm doing.

And with that, we're staring at each other, as tumbleweeds kept crossing by us.

"Ooooookay...??" He awkwardly said and slowly closed the door.

Shit! That awkwardness ain't Fab! But I'm still Fab as my lipstick!

Speaking of which, I put some on my lips.

Mwah! Fwabuh!