First day of high school

Today is my first day as a high schooler "yosh! I have to change! I cant live like this for the rest of my life!" I got up at 4 just to do my makeup and hair to look at least, okay.

I walk to the board to see what class i'm in, as i'm looking "you see her? Omg, whats wrong with her face? Is she even know how to use makeup? And look at that hair, owh, my god" i immediately look down and walk to the bathroom as fast as i could.

Looking at the mirror i see this ugly face on me "why are you so ugly? How hard i tried to make you look pretty, you just cant be one. Why are you keep sticking on my face you ugly piece of shit!" I cried. I really wanted a different life after i entered high school, but i guess it wont change a fuckin single thing.

I wipe my tears, remove my makeup, put on my glasses, loosen my hair tie, and go out from the bathroom, walk towards the class.

"What class is it again?" I recall, "oh its 1-4", i get in and pick the table, i take the back table that placed on the corner beside the window. "I guess this will be my place for the rest of the year. Dont expect too much. It wont be different, i know you're ugly, but at least i'm pretty smart. Just focus on your grades" i speak in low voice as my tears building up on my eyes "be tough (y/n)" i encourage my self.

I sit down and stare at the window listening to my music on my earphones.
"You have no idea
How pretty you are when you wake from sleep
You have no idea
How beautiful you look as you get ready for bed
Stop looking in the mirror
Don't worry about your weight
You're already beautiful the way you are" i sing the song by Zion.T No Make Up in a quite voice but someone suddenly poke me, i startled and take off one my earphone and look at that person "y-y-yes?" I look at him for a moment then looking down fixing my glasses "c-can i help you?" I ask keep looking down "can i sit here?" He ask "y-yeah,, s-sure" i said, "It's the first time someone talk to me and volunteer them self to sit beside me, people that used to sit beside me used to be forced by the teacher" i think to myself.

"Is that ZionT's song No makeup?" He ask again sitting himself down beside me, i nod slowly "yes"

"Jungkook-a~~~~~" i see some random girls coming closer to the guy beside "so his name is jungkook" i said to myself and put my earphone on again. I can hear a bit of their conversation "where will you go after school? Come to my house, i'll cook you something delicious" "no! Come to my apartment, i've prepared something special for you" "just go with me, lets go shopping, i'll buy anything you want" "noo~ lets have dinner with me jungkook-a~~~~" this girls really into this guy, is he that popular? I keep listening to the song until the teacher come in. We all immediately sit and give our respect.

"I see you guys have pick your table, i wont decide who you will be sitting with, so, the person beside you, will be your partner in every group assessment, get along well" the teacher said and leave the room. "So we will be together every time for the rest of the year" he look at me and smile, i can see a bit from my glasses, "y-yes. Please take a good care of me" i said looking down "me too. Whats your name?" He peaks my face, i pull my face away from him "my name is (y/f/n)" i fix my glasses "(y/n)? Thats a pretty name! I'm jungkook. Jeon jungkook. Lets get along well (y/n)-a" he giggles, i nod slowly "yeah".

I pull out my book and pen from my bag. "Thats cute!" He points at my Mickey mouse pen with a strap on it "yeah, i can only write with cute pen" I giggle a bit. "Aawww~ do you have another one? Can i borrow it?" He ask and i look at his face a little bit "what? You want to use this pen? You sure?" "Yeah, let me borrow it, i want to try it" "okay" i lend him my other pen with hello kitty strap "this is so cute" he keep staring on it and i smile.

"Take out your note book on the first page, read it and do the exercise, if you dont have it do it together with your partner beside you, and submit it at the end of the class." The teacher said snd leave the class "(y/n)-a can i do it with you? I dont bring my book, hehe" "yeah sure" he connects our table and put the book in the middle, we read it together and when we're about to do the exercise a girl came to us "jungkook-a, why are you so close with this girl?" She take a good look of my face, i cover my face and look down "oh my god, are you the girl that the entire school talking about? The beast of all beast?" She chuckles , her words stab my heart like a thousand daggers, i feel my tears building up on my eyes "ya! What are you saying!!" Jungkook yelled at her "i'm sorry, i need to go" i get up from my sit and run to the rooftop, i cry.

----JUNGKOOK POV----

"Ya! What are you saying!!" I yelled at her, i see (y/n) ran. "Why you say something like that to her?" "Oppa, dont you know? She's the beast out of all beast. If you keep close to her, she will give her aura to you and you will get ugly too." "What kind of bullshit is that?" "Well the rumor has been spread around the school. So thats why no one want to get close to her, they're afraid that they'll end up ugly like her, so oppa dont be too close with her, what they are saying might be true" "go back to your seat" i stand up and get out from the classroom, i look around the building to search for her. Finally, the rooftop.

I though no one is here at the rooftop, as i'm about to close the door i heard someone crying, i search for the voice and see her there, at the corner, arms around her knees and cry. "(Y/n)-a...." I think she heard me , she suddenly get up, wipe her tears and run. I grab her wrist "wait" i pull her to stand in front of me, but she keep looking down "are you okay?" "I'm okay, let me go" she struggles to take my wrist off hers, and obviously i'm stronger than her "please, just let me go" she cry again "(y/n)-a.. Dont listen to those people..everyone is beautiful on their own way" i said keep holding her wrist, she look at me slowly with her teary eyes "what? Yeah.. Its easy for you to say, you never experience shits i have, you're handsome, youre popular too, you'll never understand how i feel. U know what? I have never had a single friend since elementary school because of this ugly face. So, i will just keep doing my usual thing until i graduate" she sobs "is look that important?" I loosen up my grip "yes, if its not, i would have lots of friends by now. Right? No one would say something like that! But in fact, no. They're all disgusted with me. I wonder too, why face is that important, but this is the answer. With ugly face you cannot survive in this world." She let out a laugh a bit within her cry. She look at me again one more time "jungkook-a, this world isnt the place you think it is. You might think that something this simple isnt a problem, but you should look around. There are a lot of people suffering from this simple thing" she smiles sadly and leave me there stunned by what she said. "She suffered a lot" i feel so bad.

I go back to class and see her there doing the work. I sit on my chair "i've done all the exercise, you can just submit it to the teacher" "that fast?" "Yes" she stand up and leave the classroom again. This time i didnt follow her, i'll let her have her time.

-------

I go to the rooftop again and stay there with my phone. Scrolling through instagram while listening to the music and sing BTS's house of cards.
"It's risky again, dangerous
So bad (why) we're yeah
To stay strong to balance is
So hard (hard) I can't
Even if I know
I couldn't stop
No way, no way, no way I fall
The more time passes by
I keep breaking more and more
No way, no way I'm breaking again
In a house of cards
We know the end is coming,
the house of cards are breaking
stupid us keep on dreaming and we stay a little bit more
Like there's no tomorrow
Like there's no next time
In front of my eyes, everything that's not you
Is a poisonous, pitch black
Like a bad habit
We can't make it
But I still pray
Even until the end, if I'm with you I'm okay
Even if I know
I couldn't stop
No way, no way, no way I fall
The more time passes by
I keep breaking more and more
No way, no way I'm breaking again
In a house of cards
We know the end is coming,
the house of cards are breaking
stupid us keep on dreaming and we stay a little bit more"

After i finish i see someone hand me couple of bread and a banana milk.

--------