Chapter 5: Bad life always bring bad days

"its okay jungkook-a, i'm your friend, i have to support you in everything" i smile, but i feel....like... Something, is not right.

We go home together again, this time we walk in silent. I feel something is not right, my feelings is not right. And i can feel he's not alright too. I shake my head and try to straighten my feelings then i take a deep breath. "Jungkook-a wanna eat some ice cream?" I smile looking at him "ice cream? Why? Now?" "No, next year. Of course now. Lets go" i grab his hand and drag him to the nearest store "i'll take the strawberry one" "you?" Jungkook take the chocolate ice cream then we go to the cashier and i pay. 

We go to the garden near the store. I sit on the swing and start to swing it back and forth while eating the ice cream.

"(Y/n)-a..." Jungkook call my name and stay silent "what is it?" I ask looking at him "sera was a very special person in my life. She was my life. I think i could have done anything and everything for her. But then, she left me like i was nothing. She didnt consider my feelings even a bit. It was hard for me to forget about her, but now she appeared in front of my eyes like its not a big deal. And she expect me to open my heart again for her. She expect me to love her again. Geez. My feelings got all mixed up now" he grab his hair in frustration and hang his head. I stand up from my seat,
Stand in front of him and reach out my hand and lay it on his head, stroking his hair slowly "its gonna be okay. Take your time to set your feelings jungkook-a. I dont know what to say so this all that i can say. I'm sorry. But, the only advice i can give you is that, dont lie to your self. Dont lie to your own feelings. If you still love her then, give her a second chance. She might change." I exhale and take my hand off his head. My heart hurt in certain way. It really does. Why is it?
"But i already told her that i dont love her anymore, and my words probably hurt her. And i also told her that i already care about someone else" he look up at me with his sad eyes, "tell her the truth, apologize, i know she'll understand. Tell her that you got your feelings mixed up because of her sudden appearance. Hm?" I forced a smile, again.
"Thank you" jungkook said in a low voice and give me a sad smile "yeah" i forced a smile, again.

"Jungkook-a~!!" Someone called his name, from the voice, its a girl. "You're here? O, you're with (y/n)-sshi, i must be interupting" "no no no you're not, i'll go, you two take your time. Jungkook-a i'll go" i told her and give them a forced smile, then go.

I felt tears fall down my cheeks as i walk away, i wipe it quickly "why is it? Whats with this tears? Haha i must be crazy" i laugh sadly as my heart breaking into pieces. I dont like this feeling. What is it? And why?

--4 days later--

I didnt talk to jungkook since that day, why? I dont know why, i think i avoid him. When he want to talk to me, i immediately look away and go. I didnt go to the rooftop again but instead i go to the storage room.

I'm inside the storage room listening to my music with my head on the table, i start to sing 'sorry' by juniel

"Lately, you said that you're leaving me
Maybe, it's really over
I'll understand, I'll understand
Even if my heart aches
My love, if your heart desires

Lately, I've just been crying
I try denying it but I guess I'm struggling
Don't worry, don't worry
With words I don't even mean
My love, I'm deceiving myself"

"Aahh,, what is this feeling. It doesnt feel alright. I hate it. Why is this week, feel so wrong?" I scratch my hair and lay my back on the chair my face fAcing up. "It does feel wrong" you see jungkook's face, you startled and get up from your chair immediately "why are you here! You scared me" i shouted "im the one should be asking that!" He shouted back , i look down "sorry" "what sorry? Just explain to me what happen to you" he sit down in front of me, feeling like being interrogated "nothing, i just, not feeling good. Maybe.... i'm sick, thats why, i won't get close to you, i'm afraid that you will catch my sickness." I keep looking down "i'm sorry jungkook-a" i feel a hand on my head , i look up a bit and jungkook's face is so close, "w-what?" I ask, he gets closer and suddenly he hug me tight "thank you" i widened my eyes hearing what he said, i feel my heartbeat rising "why you thank me?" I feel so wrong, "thanks to you, now i'm with sera again" hearing his words, my heart really breaks into pieces, its really hurt. So much. So fuckin much, i feel tears on my eyes, but i hold it back, i release his hug and look down "really? Good for you then, see what i told you. She'll understand." I forced a laugh "i think, i need to go to the toilet, its emergency hehe" i ran to the toilet as fast as i can, i get in one of the stool, and just sit there blank.

I keep sitting there dont know how to do and what to do. And i realized that the school is over. I close my eyes and still feel tears on it. I wipe it and exhale. Thank god tomorrow is saturday, i dont have to see him. And why is that?
I feel hurt when he told me about sera's place in his life, my heart even broke after i heard that he got back with sera. Why? Do i....like him?
No.. I shouldnt like him, i can't. He's my friend. My only friend. I cannot ruin this relationship just because of my simple...feelings towards him.

After sorting out my feelings i manage to get out from one of the stool, when i get out, i see the girls that always bullied me "fuck me" i think to myself.

They start talking shit about me pushing me all around, grab my hair and pull until some of it came out, scratch my face, punch me, take off my clothes, rip it, spray with water and push me till i fell on the ground. "THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU KEEP CLINGING ON JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK IS OURS!" They yelled and kick me, "he's someone else's now, i doubt you guys can beat her new gf when you guys act like this, like an animal" i laugh while looking at them "WHAT? ANIMAL!! YOU SHOULD SEE YOURSELF ON THE MIRROR! YOURE A BEAST!" One of the girl yelled at me and punch my face hard and kick my stomach "eat that bitch" they left.

I just lay there closing my eyes, couldnt move, my whole body hurt, i want to cry, but i cant, all that i can do is just laughing.

I try so hard to stand up, when i make it i walk to the classroom slowly but sure. I hold the door to help me stand on my feet. The class is empty, no one is there. I walk to my table want to take my bag, but i see a paper on the top of my desk , "to (y/n). From jungkook" i laugh a bit "what is this?" I open it.

'(Y/n) sorry, i think you need to go home by yourself today, i have to accompany sera to go somewhere, i cant let her go alone since she's my girl now ^_^ i will accompany you next time! Sorry! Take care and be careful on your way back. Saranghae chinguya ❤️' once again my heart broke "chingu?" I laugh a bit again. "Yes, im just a friend." I put the paper inside my bag and go. "Ah" i feel sore all over my body.

On my way back, the day getting darker, the road is not like always, its almost pitch black "what happen with the light?" I fasten my speed, but someone get on my way "hey there.. Cutie girl.. I see you're here all alone" bunch of guys surround me "excuse me, i have to go" i hold my bag's strap hard and start to walk past them, but instead one of them grab my hand "you have to pay if you want to pass girl" he trap me between his arms, he leans his face closer to me but i dodge, "what are you doing!" He hold my face and lay his lips on mine roughly "god, please help me" i feel tears on my eyes.

----------