Chapter 9: its over between me and her

Geez i slept again, i open my eyes and see the clock its 3 p.m, i get up to sit and close my eyes because i feel a little bit dizzy. "You awake sweetheart?" Mom said, i nod "why? You feel dizzy?" Mom ask again and i nod. "Just lean your back, i'll get something warm for you to drink" i nod again and mom go to the kitchen "are you okay?" I look at him with one eye and nod "mhm, i'm okay, sometimes i'm like this when i'm awake from sleep, and mom always make me something warm to drink then i'll feel better" i close my eyes again and lean my head on the head of the couch.

I can feel jungkook lay his hand on my head and start stroking my hair "he really does like stroking my hair, i love it though" i think to my self and smile a bit. "Here you go baby" my mom hand me a glass of warm chocolate to drink "yess, its chocolate" i take it from her and start drinking it "aah~ its soo goooddd" i smile "jungkook-a here's for you" mom hand another glass of warm chocolate to him "is this for me? Thank you" then mom stroke his hair "you just like my own son, thank you for taking care of her" i can see her smile, i dont know why i feel so happy and for awhile , all the problems that i have is gone.

"Jungkook and (y/n) sweetie what do you guys wanna eat?" Mom ask while preparing the kitchen to cook "hmmmm.. I dont knowww, up to you mom. Just make us the best dessert, i dont know why i want to eat sweets" i said "you want to eat sweets? Me too" jungkook said "okay, just wait" then we watch tv again.

Mom done with her cooking and call all of us, we finished eating and i go to my room with jungkook. "I feel so full~" jungkook said and i nod "mhm,, that dessert was the best" i giggle "yeah it is. Btw, i have to go back at 9 (y/n)-a" "yeah its okayy,, thanks for being with me for the day" i smile "i'm so happy, thank you so much" i said to him again "you dont have to, i wanted it. I'll come again tomorrow okay? I'll go now" he kiss my forehead and wave his hand, i wave back and he go out the room. I throw my back on the bed and closing my eyes "i'll get fat if this is the only thing i can do, sleep" i laugh a bit and i get sleepy.

----JUNGKOOK's POV----

I go out from (y/n)'s house and head to the park near sera's house. I really dont wanna see her, she really disappoint me, but i have to and i have to clear up everything.

I arrived at the park and i see sera is already there, "you're here" sera said and i nod. She sat on the bench and i sit beside her "what do you wanna talk about?" I ask her, she turn her body to face me and hold my hand "jungkook-a.." She said and i let go of her hand slowly "hm? What is it?" She looks at my hand "...why?" "Nothing. What is it?" I look at her. "Jungkook-a,. I think you're already know what i'm about to talk about" i take a deep breath and look away from her then look down ,

J: "yeah, i just wanna know, why?"
S: "you know why, i love you, i dont want you to be with another girl, i'm..jealous"
J: "is that the only way to make me stay away from a girl, by doing something horrible to an innocent girl? To a girl that have never done anything wrong to you? Thats not the right thing to do! Do you know what you took away from her?! You werent like this! I know you're more than this"
S: "yeah i know. People changed jungkook. I know i left you. I know you were hurting. But i realized that i did the wrong thing. Thats why I came back, but i see that you have another girl beside you. I was afraid that she will took you away from me!"
J: "but i'm with you know! What are you so afraid of?!!"
I stand up angry, i look at her.
S: "people's heart change jungkook! And im afraid you do too. I'm afraid of losing you!"
J: "you just did"
I go but she grab my hand
S: "no jungkook-a! I promise i wont do anything bad to her ever again, i promise, please dont leave me i cant!"
She beg me while crying. I shakes my head,
J: "no, what you did is crossing the line, just put yourself on her shoes. What would you feel?"
S: "why you care alot about her anyway?!! She's no one, shes just your friend! But you care for her like you care about your..what..wife. You never care about me like that!"
I let go of her hand hard and go.
S: "YOU'LL REGRET THIS!" She shouted at me.
I turn back and say "I won't"
------

I go back home, get in my room and lay on the bed "you'll regret this" that word sera said keep me uneasy. If she do something on me it doesnt matter,, how if.. She will do something even worse to (y/n)? "Aargh!!" I mess my hair in frustration "she wouldnt dare" i said to my self, then suddenly my phone vibrate "just remember that i'm capable of doing anything jungkook, i'll get you back no matter what." Thats what she said on the message.

----------

A week has past but no clue of her doing anything "i guess she doesnt really mean it" i think to myself. I'm looking at (y/n) eating in front of me and thinking "she wont be doing anything..to (y/n) right?...." "Why?" She ask "what?" "Why are you looking me like that??? Do i have something on my face?" She touches her face "no~" "then why are you looking me like that?" She pokes my arm "nothingg,, just good to see you at school again, its been, like what? 2/3 weeks you're not going to school" i smile at her "yeah, its good to be back, thank you for all the help you gave to me" she look down and looking at her food playing with it "you dont have to thank me, thats what friends are for" i mess her hair "heeyyy~ its hard to do my hair! You dont mess with my hair" she messes mine back.

"So good to be back right..(y/n)?" sera come to us she smirk while looking at (y/n) and shes with those girls that always bullied (y/n) "what are you doing with them?" I ask "why? Cant i? We're friends now" she laugh and the girls also laugh "i see okay" "see both of you in class" she smirks at me. I've got a bad feeling about this.

---------

"Sera is with them, i'm done" i said to jungkook "no, im not gonna leave you. Dont worry" i nod. "Lets go back to class" we go back to class and as always jungkook connects our tables, "jungkook-a separate your desk, we're not in a group work now" the teacher said "no sir, i'm sorry, i dont want too!" "Separate it or you'll meet me after school" the whole class laugh and he do as the teacher said "hehehehhee" i giggle. I can see sera looking at me with those angry and jealous eyes , i immediately look down, i'm afraid of her, she's scary.

--------