Why are you doing this to me?

.....
We know the end is coming,
the house of cards are breaking
stupid us keep on dreaming and we stay a little bit more...."

After i finish i see someone hand me couple of bread and a banana milk. I look up to see who it is, and i see jungkook. "why are you here?" I ask him then look at my phone again "its break time, you should eat something, i bought you this, you should eat it" "no thank you, you eat it. I will go back to class." When im about to stand up he hold my hand not letting me to stand "just stay here" he said while looking at my eyes, i look down "you'll be ugly if you keep stay close to me. Its not good for your reputation." I feel my hand shaking and i dont know why. "Why you shaking? You okay?" He look worried "yeah, i'll go" "no! Stay! I'll stay with you, i'll be your friend." I look up at him slowly "why? Why are you so kind to me? I'm a nobody and you're a something. I'm ugly and youre good looking. We're like in a different world. People like you shouldnt hang out around me. It will affect your popularity. You should be with me jungkook-a." I feel tears fall down my cheeks "i dont care. I want to be friend with you because i want to. I know that youre a kind hearted girl, i feel it. You're the only one thats real, not like all those people. They put kind face in front of me but i know you wont, so, lets be friends, hm?" He wipe my tears away. I look down and sit again at my spot "i guess,, yeah" i nod and smile slightly. I think he saw it and giggle a bit "thats it! That smile. You look cute when you smile" he poke my arm "tch! Dont flirt me jungkook!" I laugh a bit.

"It feels so great. I think, i'm allowed to have..friend..right? I really do..deserve it right? Its the first time for me to talk to someone like this and have friend, but.. It doesnt feel awkward, i feel comfortable with him." I smile inside.

"That was House of Cards by BTS right?" "Hm?" I look at him "yeah it is" i take the banana milk and drink it "thanks for the milk, you bought the flavor i like" "welcome" he smiles. "You have nice voice btw" jungkook said while looking at my face, i blushed a bit "no, i dont." I look down. "Yes you do!! Sing kwill ft davichi 'niga hamyeon romance' its a duet song, you know that song right?" He look so excited i just laugh and nod, "yeah i know" "let sing!"

We sing it together in harmony, i really do feel so good. "See!! You have great voice!!" He point at me with his wide eyes "hehe you do too" i said to him, he really do have a great voice, his voice is just, angelic. Its so clear, and have something that can thrill someones heart. "Well, i know that." He laugh "lets sing again!" "Noo~ break is about to end. You should go back to class" i said pushing him. "No~ i dont want to. I'm lazy all of sudden. I want to sing. Dont blame me. Blame you" i widened my eyes at his statement "what?! And why is that?" "Youre the one that make me sing, once i sing, i cant stop!" "Well, i'm sorry then" i giggle "i'll accept your apology, but, in one condition" "what?" I ask "lets skip school, and lets go to the karaoke, how how????" He lean his face closer to me "too close! Okay okay" i nod in agreement.

We return to the class together and those girls keep staring at me, i go to my table and take my bag "jungkook-a, come here for a sec" his boys ask him "wait" i nod. When i'm about to leave those girls approach me "why are you together with him?" "Oh my good, her face will damage my eyes" "oh my god how can jungkook even stand her close to him?" They keep talking and pushing me all around. "Stop it" jungkook called me from their back "jungkook-a~ why are you with her? She'll give you bad influence!" One of the girl said and push till i fall on the floor, i bite my lips while closing my hard to withstand the pain. "What are you doing?!!" Jungkook push them and help me stand. "Jungkook-a! Just be with us not that ugly bitch" they shout.

"No, she has beautiful heart, unlike you. The bad influence is not her, but you guys are" he said and help me out of the classroom.

"Are you okay? You hurt somewhere?" He asked, i feel like crying but i hold it while looking down "no, i'm alright" "i'm sorry, because of me, those girls do bad things to you" i can see his face that he feels so bad as he looking down, i shake my head a bit fast "no no jungkook-a, its alright, i'm really okay, i'm used to it" i smile a bit. "Im sorry" he said sorry once again "let's just go" i ask him.

We're now at the karaoke room, we're searching and book all the songs we want to sing. We sing like there is no tomorrow, we started to sweat i take off my glasses an tie my hair, he take off his blazers. We dance, we rap, we sing, i've never felt this happy before for my entire life. Time passed "woah, we've been here for 3 hours. Lets go back" i ask him laughing. "yeah .. Okay.. I think im gonna die. Wait lemme breath for a sec" he wipes his sweat while laughing. I put on my glasses on again and untie my hair "you look great without your glasses" he said while looking at me , i shake my head "nah, i've tried using lenses, its not working" i smile a bit, "now lets go!!" We get out from the room and pay the bill.

"Well, its not that expensive for 3 hours singing time plus snacks, right?" I nod in agreement "yeah". "I'll take you home, where is it?" He ask "no you dont have to, i can go by my own, you should go home too." "I'll take you. Lets go" since he insist, i let him.

"This is it. Thanks for taking me home. Be careful on your way back" i smile and bow at him. "Lets meet at the garden near your house, over there at saturday 11 a.m. Okay?" I look at him in shock, "why?" "Just do as i say." He smile then leave. "Okay!" I shout.

------//