Chapter 7: no shit

"Hello, i want you to do me a favor" i call an acquaintance of mine "i need you to find on some animals" i hang up.

I hear someone knocking the door, "(y/n)-a, jungkook-a..." Its (y/n)'s mom, "yes omonie, (y/n)-a is asleep, i think she's tired" i smile at her "oh yeah i see, i'm sorry you have to see her asleep, you can go now, its alright, i'm sorry" "no no, its okay, i'm the one that want to accompany her, i will stay with her for the rest of the day if its not a bother" i ask her bowing "no, of course not. I'm so happy to see her having friends, since she was a kid, she has never bring her friend home, especially boy, i'm really thankful you want to be friend with her, please take care of her" she bow at me, i bow back "i definitely will"

Its about 3 p.m now and she's not awake yet, i go downstairs and ask (y/n)'s mom "excuse.. Me.. Omonie,, i'm sorry" "yess?? What is it? Is there something you need" i laugh a bit awkwardly "can i have something to eat? I'm a bit hungry hehe" i scratch my head "oh yeah! I'm so sorryy!! I made (y/n)'s favorite food chicken katsu don. Sit here and i'll take some for you" i sit down and she hand me a pretty big bowl with chicken katsu don it, i take a bit and put it in my mouth, i widened my eyes, i've never taste like one before, i think this is the best ever! "Oh my god, omonie, this is really good, no wonder she like it a lot" i chuckle , as i continue eating i heard footstep on the stairs and see (y/n). "Honey~ let's eat, jungkook is hungry because of you, now you eat too, you must be hungry" (y/n) smiles slighty and nod and sit beside me. "I'm sorry" she said in a quite voice. "You dint have too!" I stoker her hair, and i can see that she smile a bit "how's sera? Shes not mad at you for being with me?" She laugh a bit , i shakes my head "no, she understands the situation" "you told her?" "Of course not! I just said that you're sick" "i see,, okay"

------

"I see,, okay" i said to jungkook. "I'll pick you up and accompany you home starting monday, okay?" He looked at me while stroking my hair "noo,, you dont have to. It will be a bother for you. I'm fine on my own" i said playing with my food "no, i dont care how many times you say no, i will always be with you" "even when you're with sera, i have to be with you too? And be your third wheel? Or.. You will take me home first then go with her? Or.. She will come with us? You sure she will be okay with it? You sure she will just go with the flow? I dont think so" i chuckle. "I'll think about it later. Listen, you're important to me." "And why is it? Because i'm your friend?" "Yeah.. You're my precious friend." I keep quite listening to every words he said. "I will not go to school for a couple of week. I dont think i can handle it.. Meeting people after.. What happened." I keep playing with my food. "Why?.. You'll miss a lot of stuff at school, i'll go with you, hm?" I shake my head "no jungkook-a.. I dont want to. You can go with sera. those couple of weeks when i'm not there you can have your time with sera without me bothering you" i look at him smile slightly. "I'll come by when the school finish and give you the notes, dont say no, because i will do it" i just nod "up to you"
---------

A week past, as he promised he come to my house everyday to hand me the note , sometimes he come with sera. It really hurt my heart, but as i always do, i forced a smile. 

----JUNGKOOK's POV----

I'm out with sera after dropping the notes at (y/n)'s house, suddenly the acquaintance of mine called "yes?" "I found who they are" "and who are they?" I ask "unfortunately they're not doing it based on their own will, someone told them to do it." I feel so shock, who the fuck told them to do that? Is that someone has something with (y/n)? She never got into problem with someone, who is it... I wonder "and who told them to do that kind of shit?" My blood rise up to my head "......your.. Girlfriend" "WHAT?!" "Kim sera imnida" i couldnt believe what i've just heard. I turn my head to see her eating her ice cream inside the cafe "no shit she will do that. Why did she do that? Did she have something against (y/n)? But what? Why?"....

------