Chapter 6: its all fucked up

"God, please safe me" thats all i can think of, but you know, life is not like a fairy tail, there will be no prince with a horse thats gonna safe you.
----

I lay there, crying my eyes out, without clothes on. "Oh my god, why does it have to be me? Why? What did i do wrong? You gave me this ugly face, and now you gave me this ? Is it not enough?" I keep crying. I take my clothes one by one and put it on back slowly and weak, keep crying. I try to stand up but i fall to the floor, i cant, it really hurt. I bite my lips and just sit there, closing my eyes, and suddenly all went black.
---

Its morning now, i open my eyes slowly and remember what happened yesterday, my pride as a woman is gone, i have nothing now. Nothing. I close my eyes then take my phone. I got bunch of miss-calls from mom, dad, and jungkook.

"Hey mom" i call her with weak voice "what happened to you? Why youre not home yet? Your dad is mad" "sorry mom, i stayed at my friend's house, we went for a dinner but its getting darker, her mom told me to stay, so i stay, i'm sorry i forgot to tell you" i said biting my lips holding my cry, "sorry mom, i lied to you" i think to myself and feel tears on my eyes "oh i see then, okay, i'll tell your dad,, now go home okay? Be careful, love you" "love you too mom" i hang up and cry again "sorry mom, dad, i'm sorry." I keep crying , and crying.

Why god gave me this kind of punishments? What exactly did i do in my previous life?

I feel my phone is vibrating, when i see its from jungkook, i dont want to answer it so i just let it be. But he keep calling until it shows 20 missed calls from him. Then he text "(y/n)! Why dont you answer my call, i'm so worried, where are you? Are you okay? I come to your house and your mom said you're at your friend's house. I know you lie. Who's that friend? Tell me. If you get this message please call me" i laugh a bit in my cry "why does he even care" i put my phone back in my bag.

Once again i try to stand up, the pain is still overwhelming but i try my best to stand "a-ah oh my god" i lay my hand on the wall as my guidance to not fall. "How many man were there again? Ah, is it 6?" I laugh a bit. "Wow" i laugh a lil bit more. "Animals"

It takes couple hours for me to walk back to my house. I get in the house and my mom come "oh my good, look at you! You're a mess, what exactly you guys did?" Mom look worried "don't worry mom! I'm okay, we just played here and there, and suddenly i become like this hehe" i forced a laugh "okay then go upstair, take a bath change your clothes and go down to eat, okay?" I nod and go upstair.

I throw my body on the bed closing my eyes, i heard my phone is vibrating again, and again its from jungkook. I just pick it up "yes?" "WHERE ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! YOU MADE ME WORRIED AF!! WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY CALL?!! WHY ARE YOU LYING!!! WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!" He yelled, i pull my phone a bit from my ear because of his screaming "i'm fine jungkook-a. Dont worry" i answer him in a weak voice "WHY YOU SOUND LIKE THAY?!! YOURE NOT FINE!! WHERE R U NOW?!! IM FUCKIN MAD AT YOU!" I laugh a bit weakly "why you even care? I'm home. You dont have to worry, i was....." I keep silent for a while and feel like crying again thinking what happened last night "YOU WAS WHAT?!!!!! THATS IT ! IM COMING" he hang up, i throw my phone on the wall and start crying again "no, no, no, NOO!! Why?!!!!!" I keep crying "aish, what should i do??" I keep crying till i feel suffocated

"honey~!! Jungkook is here" i heard my mom calling i immediately wipe my tears and control my breath, and suddenly jungkook open the door of my room "YA! (Y/n) you better explain to me what happened" he close the door and stand in front of me "AND WHATS WITH THAT CLOTHES! WHY ITS ALL RIPED?!!" He keep yelling but he control it not to let my parents to hear. "I was.. Playing around the road, and forget to go home. I want to have time for myself and i stay outside." I Explain to him slowly but my voice crack "yeah, you forget to go home just because you want to have time for yourself , and how about my calls? My messages ? Why didnt you reply or pick it up? And..." He stop and he examine my face "whats with this scratch? Whats with this? Its swollen. And.. Whats with this .. On your neck?!!! Is that a hickey!!! And whats with that lips?!! Why is it bleeding and swollen? And.. Whats with your.. That.. " he points at the redness close to my cleavage, why did he see it? Yeah my clothes was ripped to pieces, why didnt my mother realized? I was using my jacket,
So yeah, "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!!!!!!!!!" He yelled real loud this time looking mad "what is it sweetie? Something happened??" I can hear my mom called "yes mom, im okay" . Jungkook grab my shoulder hard "you better tell me (y/n)"

I shakes my head while looking down "no. I'm really okay" i cover my body with my jacket i was wearing before. He shakes me and get on his knees whole looking at me "(y/n)-a, i'm really worried, please tell me what happen" i look at him hopeless and cry again "i'm okay jungkook-a. I really am. Its just. This life is so hard for me. I dont want to live anymore. It seems like god really hate me. He keep giving shits.. I was bullied.. And now.. I was raped" i realized what i just said and cover my mouth in shock "no no, i mean , i was.. Hm..." I dont know what to say.

----JUNGKOOK's POV----

She keep crying but she doesnt want to tell me what really happen, i'm worried af. I actually have a date with sera but i cancel it because i was so worried about (y/n), thank god she understands.
"i'm okay jungkook-a. I really am. Its just. This life is so hard for me. I dont want to live anymore. It seems like god really hate me. He keep giving shits.. I was bullied.. And now.. I was raped" i'm stunned at her last word "what?" I ask in a small voice "no no, i mean , i was.. Hm...." I dont know how to react to this, i feel my mouth open, i bite my lips and grab my hair in frustration "what? What did u just say?" I walk around her room madly "what? Raped?!" I punch the wall of her room "n-no, j-jungkook-a.. L-let me explain, its not like what you think...." Before she even finish her words i hold her shoulder "what? Who did this? Im gonna fuckin kill him" i'm so mad right now like i dont even know what i will do if i see the men that raped her. "Where is he now?" I keep repeating myself, and suddenly she yelled "STOP!" I widened my eyes and see her crying her eyes out, "stop...stop...stop jungkook-a stop" she covers her ear and hold her hair.

"Please stop, stop" she cry even more , i get closet to her snd hold her "i'm...sorry. I'm sorry (y/n)-a, i'm sorry" i can feel she hold my shirt tight, i can feel her body trembles "i was on my way.. To go home,, after those girls bullied me in the toilet, they punched me, they slapped me, they kicked me they ripped my clothes apart, they sprayed water on me. I was on my way back home, it was weird, the lights are all off, it almost pitch black, i fastened my pace but then suddenly..." She stop and hold my shirt even tighter "s-six.. Man.. Appear in front of me. I asked them to get off me, I wanted to go but one of them, grabbed my hand, he trapped me between his arms and kissed me forcibly, i couldnt do anything, how hard i tried, theyre just too strong, and too many of them. A-and.. And.. That happened... S-six man.... I-in turn... Jungkook-a" she burry her face on my shoulder and cry even louder , i just couldnt believe my ear, how... Could a person do.. Such.. Things? I close my eyes tight and hold her tighter , her body keep trembling "oh my god" i keep repeating those words inside my head, how can she suffered this much? What did she do? She's just a kind girl. She dont deserves this kind of thing.

"My pride, as a woman, its gone jungkook-a? What do i have left? What? Nothing. I have nothing left, nothing, nothing.. Literally nothing." Hearing it i hold her tighter and stroking his hair "(y/n)-a... Im..sorry..." There's nothing i can say. I'm gonna find those animals, imma kill them. I clinched my fist.

----

After awhile she calm down, "i'm sorry, you dont have to worry about me. You should be worry and take care of sera so she wont end up like me" she look at me and smile slightly, she try to stand up but i hold her when shes about to fall "are you okay?!" She take off my hands from her arms "you should go to sera, she might be waiting for you, its saturday, dont you have a date with her?" She chuckles slightly "thats not what important, you important, i'm gonna be by your side, i promised you that. I promised that i will take care and protect you, but i couldnt, im... Really sorry (y/n)" i hug her tight "no jungkook, i'm okay, i dont have anything anymore, i dont have anything to protect on me either, so theres no point of you taking care or even protect me" she laugh, her laugh is full of pain. She pull her self and walk to the bathroom in pain. Even when she told me to go, i wont. I will stay by her side no matter what, sera will understand, that, (y/n) is important to me.

I wait in front of her bathroom. In case something happen to her. "A-ah...." I can hear she groaned and cry "it hurts....." She said, i close my eyes tight, my heart feels like it broke into pieces seeing her like that, oh my god. Really, what have she done wrong to you that you have to punish her like that?
"Omma... Ah.. It hurts.. Fuck..." I cant take it anymore , i knock, "(y/n)-a.... Are you okay?" "Why are you still here? Just go" she said "no, i will be here for the rest of the day..are you okay in there?" No answer.... I keep knocking "(y/n)-a...(y/n)-a....." The door opened, i look at her worried "are you okay?!" She nods slowly, her face is a little bit pale. "I'm gonna take some gel for your bruise, go to your room, and rest" i go downstairs and take what i need and go back. She's laying there weakly as i get in, she close her eyes, i think she's asleep, i dont wanna wake her up so i just put on the medicine, and keep an eye on her beside her bed.

"Hello, i want you to do me a favor" i call an acquaintance of mine "i need you to find on some animals"