A Fist Fight And A Break Up

"HEY, (Y/N)! GET OVER HERE!" yelled Eli. You sighed and climbed out of the car.

"That'd be my lousy boyfriend," you muttered quietly.

"O-oh," said Johnny, sounding slightly disappointed. To be honest, you were too.

"Bye, guys," you sighed. You walked over with your head down.

"What were you doin' with those hoods?" said Eli.

"I was gettin' a ride, seeing how you weren't there and I was too tired to walk." He lifted your chin very roughly.

"Your face is one of the few good things about you, (Y/L/N), I 'spect to see it when I'm talkin' to you," he said, roughly poking your chest. It hurt, but you knew better than to wince or flinch.

"Alright," you muttered.

"What?" he yelled in your face.

"C'mon man, you heard 'er!" called a familiar voice from behind. Eli shoved you out of the way and onto the ground, giving you a bloody nose. You looked up to see Johnny and Eli fighting! And to shock you even further, it looked like Johnny was winning! Even though you loved seeing Eli get what he deserved, you didn't want your friend to stoop on down to his level.

"Johnny! Johnny, stop!" you cried. He looked over at your pained expression, mirroring it. That one second distraction was somehow enough time for Eli to pin him to the floor. What did you just do?

"Had enough, hood?" he growled.

"Better I get hurt than her," spat Johnny. Eli almost punched him in the face, but slowly brought his fist to the ground, a smirk spreading on his face.

"Oh, I get it. You got the hots for MY girl," he growled. You gulped. All three of you knew where this was going. Johnny shook his head.

"No. I just know you don't deserve 'er." Eli rolled his eyes, got off Johnny, and strolled over to you. Next thing you knew, he had you pinned to the stone wall, forcefully kissing you. He turned back to Johnny, who was struggling to get up. But even in his condition, he looked furious! Your boyfriend laughed and went right back to basically torturing you. You couldn't take it anymore! You'd mostly agreed to be Eli's in the first place because he scared off Socs, but you let him scare you too! You got up a lot of strength and courage. Next thing you knew, Eli was on the floor, holding his "male area" while you stood over him, your knee still slightly in the air.

"If you're still able to have kids Eli, I can promise you they won't be mine." You threw his ring down and walked to class with a slightly dumbfounded Johnnycake, happier than you had been in a long time.