A Year Later...

Cry. Cry. Cry. That was all you wanted to do now. Your Johnny...he killed him. That stupid, cocky, drunk Soc. He had good reason! The bastard woulda killed Pony! But you couldn't cry. Neither of the boys did and you refused to look weak. "(Y/N)..." said Johnny, barely audible.

"Yeah?" you said.

"Go home." Your sadness and worry quickly mixed with a new feeling of anger.

"What?" Your voice shook with unshed tears and slight rage.

"They didn't see you. You can get off free." You knew you shouldn't have hid like he told you. You should've kept protesting when they got out of the car, but you couldn't help it. Drunks were a huge fear of yours.

"I don't care. I want to help you," you said, voice raising. Johnny threw his hands up in frustration, causing you to flinch. Your mom was frustrated earlier, and...well, what she did would explain why you slept in the lot with Johnny when Pony came to get you guys.

"SHOOT (Y/N), THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'RE NOT WANTED! MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOUR MOM SLAPPED YOU EARLIER!" You froze. Everything seemed to, actually. There was no sound more painful than the silence amongst you three. The tension was thicker than Bob's blood, which continued to leak out of his body next to the fountain. Finally, you walked away, head held high until he couldn't see you cry. You continued to do so in the alleyway in which he came to you with an umbrella, just last year.