Mist

Pony almost caught up to you, but you had just enough of a headstart to get in the building before you could be stopped. However, to your surprise, Pony wasn't trying to stop you. He was trying to help.

"Where are they?" he called.

"What?" you replied. You then shrieked as a falling beam narrowly missed your head, but Johnny pulled you away.

You heard a cry from a few feet away. You lightly pushed away from your boyfriend and ran to the kids. They were so small and so scared. Seeing those innocent children being absolutely petrified like that made your watering eyes that much worse. You gently grabbed a small girl by the hand. She flinched, but allowed you to gently hoist her outside the hole in the wall. You were about to help a boy who looked just like her when a wooden beam crashed down on your head. You fell to the ground and slowly lost consciousness. You were gone right after Johnny screamed your name.

What felt like centuries later, you awoke in a misty place. The only thing you could see was a shadow walking towards you. Usually you'd run in terror, but there could be something else behind you. As the shadow got closer you saw that it was followed by another. Before long, you recognized both silhouettes. It was so weird to see her younger than you, but she had died at thirteen, you at sixteen. As soon she was close enough, you wordlessly hugged your sister for the first time in around six years. When you both finally ended the hug with Fawn, you looked at the figure who followed her. He pecked your lips after a brief silence.

"Now everyone else'll see you as an angel too."

And with that, you took Johnny's hand as well as Fawn's, and let them take you through the strange and wonderful mist, where you later found Dallas.