Elena's Help

Help was on its way. But let's start from the beginning.

- Anastasia.
-Christian.
Elevator doors locked in front of her beautiful face.I've failed another time. It was even worse than with Alex, because I really loved Anastasia. She was only one who really understood me and tried to change me. Only Elena did that before but she was somehow cold and dark, not like Ana, who was really warm and cheered me all time. But she had gone because of me. I hated myself and I thought I would forever.
- Mr Grey. – said secretary on comlink– Elena has come to visit you.
- Let her in. – I ordered.

- Hello Christian. – she greet me.She was wearing black cloak and her face was extremely pale. Her long blonde hair were fluffy and surrounded her head fading on shoulders.I looked at her perfect face. Too perfect. She was wearing her high heels so I was looking straight into her eyes I was sure they were...golden? I think a lot of men would say she looked like angel,but I preferred short brunettes with blue eyes.
- Hi Elena.What's going on. - I started conversation.
- I have the same question to you. - she responded – you look like a wreck of human.
- I've failed another time. - I said. - And this time it hurts even more.
- Don't worry Christian it wasn't your fault. -she tried to cheer me. - Oh and I think Taylor has information about Lelia's location.
- At last I can engage in action. - I said and left – See you Elena.
- See you young Christian. – she respond with enigmatic smile.