Grey's Suit

It's that point where I started. I sensed Luke and Anastasia are coming by shuttle. I had to survive until their arrival.
- Concentrate on them. Remember, there are people who are worrying about you. - Anakin cheered me on. A moment later he disappeared and Luke found me.
- I found him. – he summoned Anastasia.
- Oh, no. - she muttered.
- I'm taking him to medical frigate. - he picked me up gently using the Force. In that moment I lost my consciousness.
- Christian, do you hear me?- Luke asked. I was in some kind of life supporting armor. It was like the one Anakin used to wear.
- What happened? - I asked with that specific voice. I knew I was in like Vader's armor.
- You fought with Elena and get hit by turbolaser. We had to put you in armor similar to the one of my father, but more comfortable and made of better materials.. Your is grey, because Anastasia said that color suits you. - Luke answered. - Come to a bridge. Ana wants to see you.
- Incoming transmission from Leia Solo. - said ship AI.
-Answer adjutant. - Luke answered call.
- Luke. - Leia said. -It's hard to say, but Ben turned to The Dark Side and wiped your entire Jedi Temple. It was all Snoke's fault. He also changed. Now is deformed, his face is burned. He said in Senate that it's because you attacked him.
- He is Darth Plagueis. So I haven't defeated him –I muttered.
- Luke what are you going to do now? - she asked.
-... - he said and left the bridge.
- General Grey. – soldier said. - General Skywalker's X-wing has just jumped into hyperspace.
- Ok then. - I replied.
- Christian. Where are you going? - asked Anastasia.
- I have to meditate about what happened. - I went to Vader's meditation chamber placed on board that old imperial ship, because Luke had took Anakins's and Elena's lightsabers. There I was able to take off my armor. I saw Lord Vader had left here two red lightsaber crystals. Thanks to my finding I was able to build my own lightasbers. I changed their color using the Force. I used green to create Anakin's like lightsaber for right handand blue to build Obi-Wan's like for left hand. After a few hours I appeared on the bridge.
- What's now Christian? -Anakin asked. -I think now you are in charge of that fleet.
- Nothing will stand in our way. I will finish, what you started. - we jumped into hyperspace.