Grey's Redemption

I was waiting for that Skywalker and letting the anger and hate flow through me.
- Anastasia, why did you leave? Did you know what I have become? - I asked my ex-submissive through the Force. They were coming and I had to assure that she felt responsible for that what happened to me. He ordered her to wait and entered my room.
- I'm Luke Skywalker, Jedi mas... - I interrupted him by turning on lightflogger.
- It was shorter than negotiations with Jabba had been I guess. – he turned on his green weapon held in right, artificial hand, which if mine was lightflogger, was for sure lightsaber.
- Your move. – he bowed.
- Aaaarrrghhh! - I Force screamed and jumped onto him but he parried my attack.
- I don't wanna fight. – he said.
-But I do. – I was hitting him from left and right, but he parried all hits. I concentrated my negative emotions on him and Force pushed him through the window. My victory didn't last long.
- It was nice, but I had fought opponents way better than you Christian. –he jumped in through the window.
- From now I'm Darth Grey!!! - I attacked him.
- If you say so, Darth – he jumped over me and cut hole in doors. - Catch me if you can my lord.
I was chasing him until we reached main office section. As we get there all employees escaped. Worthless chickens. I jumped on desk and tried to smash Luke's face with Mac. He avoided and countered my strike with nearby desk. I changed my position but desk I jumped on flew with hypersonic speed to the window. I had only a few milliseconds to escape. I jumped over Luke, but I wasn't able to avoid flying desks,Macs and office equipment flying everywhere around. Main office section of Grey Essentials Holding was then twisting nether of strange items flying with hypersonic speed. I had to change area of this fight to have an advantage over Skywalker. I jumped through the window. I was running up the flat, glass wall of Greyhouse. Luke hit me but I deflected his lightsaber. Now I flogged him. He hardly parried my powerful attack and ran up. Now he was running backward and defending. People gathered at the bottom of my company headquarters an were watching this battle. When my opponent saw it he broke one of windows and got into building. I used burst of speed to chase him. He was breaking and cutting through the walls and I was following him thinking how much would all this repairs cost. At last he was mine. He was standing ant staring through the window, so I took him from behind. Unfortunately it was his plan. He disarmed me and pushed to the frame.
- You are under arrest Mr Grey – he said with victorious smile.
- No. No! No!!! - I used Force lighting. He managed to deflect it. Now I was shocking myself. Fortunately Anastasia approached, so I could stop.
- We will finish it here and now! - said Skywalker and prepared his right arm to strike me down.
- No please. I'm weak. - I acted to cause Anastasia's action. He pulled his lightsaber back.
- No, please no! – I pretended to be terrified.

- It's not a path of a Jedi Luke. -Anastasia said as foreseen.
- You're right – he turned of his lightsaber. What an idiot.
- Power!!! Unlimited power!!! - I shocked Skywalker.
- Nooooo...aaahhhhhhhaahh!!! - Anastasia got between us. This traitor at least would give up her life easily, I thought.
- Let her go Christian. Let her go! - Luke demanded.
-AaaahhHHaaaggghhhha!!! – she was being fried by my lightning.
-Come back to your to your senses. - Skywalker said – Your master is manipulating you.
- Liar! - I shout and shocked Anastasia even harder.
- Christian you wanted to save Ana, didn't you. - Luke asked an dismissed me. - If you won't stop, in a few minutes she is going to die because of you.
- No. What have I done! - I stopped.
- Ok, Christian – Skywalker said - If had calmed down,I'd like to talk.
- You turned her against me – I disagreed.
-No and you have no proof of it. Your master manipulated you into belief that Anastasia cheated you, what we both know is not truth.
-Yes. You are right – I couldn't believe in what am I saying, but Luke was right. Elena had influenced me to do all these things. - But I can't believe Elena is evil.
- Oh she is. - he replied with sad smile.- That Elena real name is Darth Plagueis and she or rather he was master of my greatest enemy – Emperor Palpatine so called Darth Sidious.
- Wait. You said he? - oh my God.
- Yes. He is male muun, but able to shape shifting. - he answered calmly – He is old and wise Dark Lord of Sith. In which shape he appeared to you?
-As a sexy blonde – I replied – How old exactly?
- I think about 600 years. - he answered – Why are you wondering?
- He fucked me, the kinky way. - I replied. Anastasia was right but Ihadn't been able to see the truth. She wasn't only a pedophile but also a Dark Lord of Sith, whatever it means.
- I'm sorry bro. -Luke tried to cheer me. - But we have to stop her if we want to prevent way worse crimes.
- What for example? - I asked terrified. That guy seemed not to have any limits.
- Her apprentice destroyed entire planet coldly-blooded. - he muttered with pain. - I think Plagueis is capable of even wore things. Now we know who and where he is so I can call Republic Fleet for help. How much time do we have?
- The time has come. - said Elena's voice on speaker. - Execute order 69.