Last Stand Briefing

We were participating in crisis council of United Nations.
- We are in extreme danger so I think we should put Presidents Obama and Putin in charge of United Nations Army. - Luke said and everyone agreed. They were shocked by danger of Third World War.
- I think that leader of this operation should be Christian Grey, because he has more information about our enemy than everyone else. So General Grey what is your strategy?
- I know that Elena, so called Darth Plagueis is hiding in headquarters of her company in Detroit. - so then I was general. - I think Luke should place his fleet over city and execute orbital bombardment.

- Millions of people gonna die –Obama objected.
- No, if Army of United Nations will manage to evacuate them. - I said. - Mr Obama and Mr Putin. You are going to protect those civilians.
- And what is your quest? - President of Russia asked.
- I'm going to face Elena and kill her. - or at least die trying I thought. - It's settled then. May the Force be with us.
- Not yet kid. - Han Solo disturbed. - Me and Chewie are taking you there in Millennium Falcon. We have a lot experience in sneaking to enemy bases.
- I'm also coming with you -Anastasia said.
- No. you are staying with Luke on command ship. That way you'll help me more. - I persuaded her. -Trust me.
- Ok Christian. May the Force be with us then. - she finished briefing.