A Soulmate

Dipper was very confused. He had heard the word soulmate many times in Gravity Falls but no one ever explained it to him.
Dipper knew Bill wouldn't tell him so he decided to ask the customers at the Mystery Shack.

Mabel:

D: What's a soulmate?
M: Its like your best friend but more!

Wendy:

D: What's a soulmate?
W: The only person who believed and accepted you.

Soos:

D: What's a soulmate?
S: What is a soulmate??

Stan:

D: What's a soulmate?
S: The only person who will give you money for free.

Ford:

D: What's a soulmate?
F: The only person who would put up with your nonsense.

After all of these answers, Dipper came up with this: That Bill is his soulmate. He fits all the requirements, but to be sure he asked Bill.

"Big bwother what's a soulmate?"  Dipper asked Bill. Bill said, "A soulmate is like a best friend, but more. Its the one
person who knows you better than anyone else. Its someone who makes you a better person. No. Actually they don't make you a better person, you do that yourself. Because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone who you can carry with you forever. Its the one person who knew you, accepted you, and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens they'll always love you. Nothing can ever change that."

Dipper wasn't that confused anymore. "So your my soulmate, big bwother?" Dipper asked. "I guess you could say that," Bill said. Dipper laughed and hugged Bill, "I wuv my soulmate." Bill hugged him back, "Whatever Pine Tree."