I'm Lost!

Dipper woke up before everyone else did. Yesterday he had so much fun. He decided that today he would visit the girl who goes by the name if Pacifica. "Mommy is always tawking about Wacifica. She says that Wacifica is weally pwetty." Dipper said to himself. He packed a backpack of things.
Stuff:
1) Clothes
2) Chocolate
3) Cell phone
4) Camera
5) Cash

Then he left. He left a note next to Bill's pillow. The note said: "Big bwother. I'm going on a twip to Wacifica's house. Go to her house if you want to find me." Then Dipper started on his trip. One thing he forgot: he doesn't know where Pacifica's house was. He just walked into the woods until he saw a small boy. That boy had big white hair and was wearing all blue.

Dipper got closer. "Excuse me wister! Do you know how I wan get to Wacifica's house?" That boy nodded and gestured for Dipper to follow him. He lead him to Pacifica's house. When they got there Pacifica opened up.

"Gideon," she snarled. "What do you want." Gideon glared, "This young man wanted me to lead him to your house." Dipper nodded, "Yup." Pacifica let Dipper in, while Gideon walked away. Dipper raised his arms up and Pacifica picked him up.

"So what's your name?" she asked. "Dipper!" He said. "Well where is Mabel and Bill?" She asked. At that moment the door bell rang. Pacifica went to answer it, Dipper still in her arms. When she opened the door Bill and Mabel ran in asking a hundred questions a second. When they finally calmed down they both asked, "Where is he!" Dipper then jumped down from her arms and hugged Bills leg. "Big bwother!" he yelled. Bill picked him up. "Dipper never run away like that without saying something." Bill said. Mabel and Pacifica left to talk alone. "But I weft a wote on your bed." Dipper protested. "True.... But that still doesn't mean you can run away." Bill explained.

Dipper nodded, "Do you hate me?" Bill shook his head, "Of course not. I love you. I'm your soulmate remember?" Dipper giggled, "Of course. I love you more, big bwother." Bill chuckled, "I love you most."

Then they left home,not aware of the change that would happen the next day.