Five Nights At Freddy's

One very scary night otherwise known as Friday the 13th.
(Cue scary music)

Bill Cipher was playing FNAF. Dipper being the innocent 3 year old he is, he crept up behind Bill trying to scare him. At that same moment, Freddy popped out. "Ahhhhh!" Dipper screamed falling down. "That bad man I hope gows to hell!" Dipper said. Bill laughed, "Language." Dipper was confused. "Your not supposed to say that." Bill explained. Dipper nodded.

"So wat is twat?" Dipper asked. "Well Pine Tree," Bill explained, "that is game called Five Nights at Freddy's." Dipper nodded. He stayed a bit watching Bill play the so called game.

A few Weeks Later

Dipper had been having nightmares. He didn't tell Bill because he wanted to show Bill that he was a big boy. But the drama just got worse and worse. They would all be about the sane thing: Five Nights At Freddy's. In his dream he would be running away from Bonnie. Then Chica would pop out and start terrorizing him. Foxy would then come, and all of them crowed around him. Lastly, Freddy would come up in his face, scarring the daylights out of little Dipper.

One day Dipper couldn't handle it anymore and he told Bill. "Big bwother. There are monswers in my dweams. And twey won't weave me awone!" Dipper explained. Bill picked Dipper up and hug him. "Its going to be okay." He said. "But what if twey wome and twy to take me away?" Dipper said, crying. Bill hugged him closer, "I won't let them."

Dipper wiped his tears away. Dipper nodded, "I weally do wuv you big bwother!" Bill tickled him, "I love you too."

And from that moment on, Bill never played FNAF ever again.