Welcome

"No, it's pronounced as su-pa-na."

"Ah, you're right..... HIEEEE!!"

"You're safe here."

"Why are you helping me?"

"Your X-Burner is imperfect. I want to see it perfected."

"Un. I'm counting on you, Spanner-san."

"Vongola! Catch!"

"It works perfectly fine."

"Systems, all green."

"Spanner! Are you alright?!"

"Vongola, I...."

"You can always join Vongola. Shouichi-kun would be very happy to see you too."

"But-"

"You're always welcomed here."

"Thank you, Vongola."

"Your welcome."
____________________________________

The room was dark and the only light in there came from a laptop screen. A man with blonde hair, wearing a green jumpsuit, stared at the laptop, a video was playing.

The screen showed a brunet, laughing at a redhead who was buried under a pile of fallen books. The man smiled a little.

"It's a shame we won't be able to do this again, Vongola," he whispered sadly. He touched the screen as it showed the brunet facing the camera with a wide smile and a peace sign.

"Memories stays forever. But I wonder how long will it last?"

The man stared at the paused screen, the screen that showed a brunet with him and the redhead, huddled close and laughing happily, as if nothing bad would ever happen.

"I wish we could be like this again....... no tears or sadness...... just smiles and happiness, believing that we could always stay together....."

The man stared again before he slowly closed the laptop.

"What a foolish dream that was."