For You

It's been two weeks since Tsuna had been buried. Almost all the mafiosi around the world grieved for the lost of Vongola Decimo.

But the ones who felt the lost harder than anyone were the guardians and everyone who was close to Tsuna.

Each one struggled to accept the death of their boss, their friend, their family, their Sky. But they knew better than anyone else not to grieve long for him. Tsuna never liked to see his friends, his Family, cry because of him. And so, they stopped grieving. But trying to smile without him proved to be difficult. Faking a smile never proved to be so hard.

"And you don't have to fake a smile anymore."

Everyone was surprised to hear that familiar voice. The guardians, currently in a room with the Arcobalenos and current CEDEF and ex-CEDEF leader, looked to their rings. Each rings glowed before bursting into a blinding light, temporarily blinding everyone present.

"What the hell is going on!?" Gokudera shouted.

"I don't know!" Yamamoto, being the nearest, answered.

Once the blinding lights receeded, a man they knew from paintings stood in the middle of the room.

"P-Primo...." Gokudera uttered in disbelief. "B-but how? The ring..."

"I borrowed some of my guardians' energy to appear." Giotto answered.

"That aside," Giotto hardened his gaze and looked at each guardians.

"Guardians of Vongola Decimo."

Everyone went silent, noting the seriousness of the tone.

"I am here to question your resolve."

Every guardians tensed.

"......why, may I ask?" Reborn spoke up.

"I have seen you mourn for your Sky. In my eyes, you consider Tsunayoshi as something very valuable to you, something irreplaceable."

"But."

Giotto's tone turned harsh. "Where were you when your Sky is in pain? What were you doing when all those signs have been shown? How can you call yourself his guardians when you cannot even see his pain and yet, he can see yours?" Giotto questioned them.

Everyone had their heads down, guilt rising within them.

"I can sense your guilt, and I know that all of you regretted it. That is why I will tell you a way to bring back your Sky."

Everyone whipped their heads up, staring in disbelief and hope.

"What kind of way, Primo?" Reborn asked.

"Time Reversal."

"Time Reversal?" Iemitsu repeated, confused.

"The Vongola Rings has the ability to reverse Time. Time that was 'inherited' by the rings."

"'Inherited'?" Yamamoto said, confused.

"Yes. Our Time were engraved in these rings, thus sealing a portion of our Will inside it. None has yet to fully know the true power of the Vongola Rings."

"How are we going to do that?" Yamamoto asked. His eyes had sharpened.

"Your Wills."

"Wills?"

"In order to reverse Time, a large quantity of Dying Will Flames are needed. And only the Elements of the Sky could do so. So show me."

Giotto gazed at the Guardians.

"Show me your Resolve."

Instantly, seven flames came to life. Seven different flames, burning intensely. Each flames roared with ferocity, mirroring the resolve of its user.

Giotto smiled. 'You have a nice Family, Decimo.' he thought fondly.

"I accept your Resolve." And with that said, the flames spread and danced around Giotto.

A tornado made up of flames was formed, with Giotto as its eye. All the people tried to not get sucked in as the tornado raged.

"Cherish your Sky well, Guardians."

As soon as Giotto said that, the tornado dispersed and in Giotto's place stood a very familiar brunet, looking dazed and confused.

"Huh? Everyone? What are you guys doing here? More importantly, why am I here and not in the office?" The dazed brunet asked.

Not answering his question, the guardians tackled their Sky (yes, even Hibari and Mukuro) into a death hug. Caught off guard, Tsuna was crushed into the hug and fell on his back from the force.

"Jyuudaime!"

"Tsuna!"

"SAWADA!"

"Tsuna-nii!"

"Bossu!"

"Omnivore!"

"Kufufu~!"

"Wha-?! Everyone?!" Tsuna asked, bewildered by their sudden change of attitude.

"Don't leave us again, Tsuna-nii!!" Lambo wailed.

Tsuna, not understanding anything, only smiled and ruffled Lambo's hair.

"I can't really promise you that but I'll try and stay by your side." Tsuna said.

"Really?" Chrome asked.

"Anything for you." he replied back.

"I want to join too, kora!" Collonello shouted and proceeded to crush Tsuna even further.

"Ack! Colonello-san!"

The others only laughed as they watched the Tenth Generation become rowdy again.

As the people in the room rejoiced for their Sky, the memories of his death was slowly leaving everyone's mind in the world until nothing was left.
____________________________________

Deep within the woods in a clearing near a standing stone stood a blond man with sky-blue eyes, gazing at the stone.

"We won't be needing this anymore now, do we?" he said while touching the stone.

Sawada Tsunayoshi
XXXX-XXXX
A Son, A Boss, A Leader, A Friend, A Family.
He was Our Saviour, Our Light, Our Sky.
May He Rest in Peace.

The stone slowly faded until nothing but white lilies was left in the wide and open clearing.

____________________________________

Aaand I'm done! Thanks for voting and commenting! Thank you for reading this story too! Love you guys! Ciao~♡

Mukuro: Kufufufu~ and where do you think you're going hmm~? Me, hugging a mafioso?

Author: Gah! Mukuro?!

Hibari: Herbivore, I'll bite you to death!

Author: Merda! I knew they would found out! Welp, gotta run! *runs away to the ends of the world*

Mukuro: Kufufufu~ you won't get away from this~!

Hibari: Herbivore!