The games part 2

Skylee and Hannah so all of us want to the tree fort skylee look like something was wrong so I ask her what it was but she ignored me I told Hannah to but she said to just let her calm down so I did.

Skylee p.o.v I am sort of mad at myself why did I let the guy I like go and he was my first to and know he is probably done with me that's when levin open the door and I went in said to get treats but I was actually just going to stay in there.

Hannah p.o.v I noticed that skylee has been I said for awhile so I went to her room to see her I pieces Singing fucking perfect

I ask her if that was the way she was feeling she said yes I told her that she can talk to me and she did she told me that she wants Mason back I was kind a laughing in my head because Mason want skylee and skylee want Mason her life is almost like Juliet and Romeo I am so glad that I am not her I took her out said to play the game it was almost like she was dead she never moved she never talked.

Skylee p.o.v I am kind of mad at Hannah for listening to me my room sing my song but what ever I just need to calm down yes and I can do that I just kind of wish my cousin Camryn was here she would help me so much and get me away from here for a while maybe I should call her tomorrow to talk to her.

Nash p.o.v skylee is acting so weird maybe she just needs to play mini sticks it is her Favorite game but we can do that Tomorrow and maybe have her hockey team over ya she would love that well I should get back to the game.

Savannah p.o.v me and nash should probably go but he is having fun so we can stay here for a little longer we were going to go see my parents to day but we can do that tomorrow he so cute with he's hockey's hair I can't what to see him play again and my parents are coming so that we'll be fun.

Leivn p.o.v I think I should go home it's 12:00 and my parents are going to be worried if I come home at 12:30 hey skylee I am going to go home know,ok levin ,bye,bye leivn

Kyle p.o.v I wonder if I should go home know and come back in the morning to help clean up and I wonder if yip well come with me we are best friends and I can't wait to put him with the love of he's life Alexis he well be so happy but I think I like Alexis too but I can't yip likes her so I need to back off.

Everyone went home

Skylee p.o.v Mason way are you still here you know that everyone is gone right,ya I know I just want to ask you something,ok I am listening ,well you ....he was intrepid by Skylee dad calling her inside, sorry Mason I have to go see you in the morning,bye ,bye

Mason p.o.v dammit that was my chance to ask her out again I gauss I'll have to wait tell we are alone again well I should probably get going I should of just done waht Malachi did with Hannah and just ask skylee out in front of everyone but whatever I just need to go home to bed I am so tired after to Night.

Hannah p.o.v I was in my room when I noticed Mason just heading home I wonder if he ask skylee yet it's funny because they like each other and they can't even tell maybe I should just tell them that but whatever it's not really my business I think I should just go to bed.

Hope you liked this chapter can't wait for the next one and if you have any names for girls can you tell me