Haru and Yuu- Classroom

Welcome to my new story that is full of short stories I have come up with. This was on fanfiction.net also but I only had five short stories on there so I will be continuing this as I come up with random stories. Hence the tittle random days XD I hope you enjoy~

No matter how many times I look at it, that is definitely my Haru singing. What's this? It's weird how I've become so into Haru that now I'm calling him mine.

I stare at Haru singing peacefully at one of the desks in the classroom. He doesn't seem to notice that I've been listening to him the whole time.

It's lunch time and people don't usually eat in the classrooms anymore so it has become a tradition for Haru and I to eat together at the classroom. It's more peaceful and we can enjoy alone time to ourselves.

I've noticed lately that Haru has been into singing. Whenever I listen to him sing, it calms me. He has a really pretty voice that just captures me, eventually hypnotizing me.

"Did I hypnotize you again?" Haru asks looking at me curiously.

Apparently I was too into it that I didn't realize Haru was staring at me.

"Yes you did" I say making my way towards him.

I kiss him softly on the lips in which he responds by blushing.

"Awww aren't you cute?" I say ruffling his blonde hair.

"Shut up and eat!" He stutters.

I smile to myself thinking of the day we decided to go out. I'm glad I worked up the courage to ask him out. My days with Haru has been bright and fun. I can't help but fall in love with him more each and every day.

"What is it?" Haru asks me.

"Oh nothing just eat." I say innocently in which Haru responds by pouting.

I know if I say your cute you'll just argue with me. But I'll just enjoy my cute Haru in silence.