(10) Fight

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates!

"Why do you want this room?" Harry asked as Ron sat on his bed.

"Because it's closer to the restroom so we'll get to shower first!"

"That's actually kind of smart." Harry walked back to the doorway and leaned out to see who was choosing which room.

Ron scoffed, "Are you calling me dumb?"

Harry didn't answer. He was watching as Malfoy peaked into each room, checking if they were full. He looked upset, confused, slightly angry. Harry wasn't sure why. He wasn't even sure why he cared, this was Malfoy after all. But Harry couldn't stop thinking about the incident on the train. How Malfoy had touched him, how he felt when Malfoy touched him. It was a strange feeling, something Harry had never felt and couldn't quite place. He sort of wanted to ask Malfoy about it, but that would be the stupidest thing ever. Malfoy wouldn't want to talk to him... well maybe after what happened on the train? No, Harry decided that it was probably best to avoid Malfoy so they wouldn't fight constantly. Harry was honestly tired of their weird arch-nemesis relationship, it all started because of simple a handshake, or lake thereof, and yet here they were, eight years later, still fighting against each other.

"HARRY!"

"What, Ron?" Harry spun around and snapped at Ron.

"You didn't answer! Do you really think I'd just drop it because you didn't say anything?"

"What did you ask?"

"Don't change the subject!" Ron pointed his finger in Harry's direction.

"I wasn't! I just asked what did you ask?"

"So you weren't listening!?" Ron was nearly shouting now and Harry really didn't get why, he zoned out for a bit, so what?

"I was but I got distracted and forgot what your question was." Harry said as calmly as he could. He always had a hard time staying clam when Ron got angry at him for no reason whatsoever.

"WHAT WAS IMPORTANT THAT YOU COULDN'T HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH ME!?" Ron shouted so loud Harry was sure all the eight years were listening, "WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER ALL SUMMER AND NOW YOU WON'T TALK TO ME?!"

"Ron, calm down! Everyone can hear you! I got distracted, I'm sorry. If you just ask your question again we can continue the conversation, it's no big deal."

"No big deal? Of course it's a big deal! You were all secretive when we asked you what happened with Malfoy on the train! You kept saying it was 'just the usual', but you don't usually get that secretive when 'the usual' happens! And you never did tell us about the bruises on your arms and after Malfoy came into the compartment you kept zoning out and blushing!" Ron said this in a quieter tone so no one else would hear the details.

"I was not blushing!" Harry exclaimed defensively.

"Yes you were." Ron smirked.

"Don't smirk! I was not blushing, you must have imagined it!"

"Nope, I'm pretty sure you were blushing! You can ask Hermione if you don't believe me, besides, why would I ever imagine you blushing?" Ron said the last part in a disgusted tone and Harry silently agreed with him, it would be so weird if his best friend was daydreaming about him blushing.