(15) Plan

Pansy walked into the library and rolled her eyes in response to Hermione's raised eyebrows. She made her way past a group of crazy, giggling second years, and plopped down into the chair next to Hermione.

"You seem tired."

"Draco spent the whole way form the Great Hall pestering me to tell him what he said aloud last week." Pansy shot Draco, who was still there, a glare.

Hermione laughed, "He still hasn't figured it out?"

Draco's eyes widened, "You know what it was? How do you know? Wait, are you two friends? No, no way!"

"I'm not telling so don't you dare follow me around like you're doing to Pansy!" Hermione threatened as soon as she saw Draco's eyes light up with a brilliant idea. Draco pouted and sat back in his chair next to Pansy.

"So, are you friends?"

"Yes." Pansy answered before turning her back to him dismissively to talk to Hermione.

"When did that happen?" Draco tugged on Pansy's robes' sleeve

Pansy ignored him and looked at the parchment Hermione had placed on the table. It had detailed steps, diagrams, blueprints, and dates. It was the perfect plan. It could take a while, depending on how Harry reacted to the situations, but no more than a month. Pansy grinned and high-fived Hermione, "This is brilliant!"

"Thank you." Hermione smiled back.

"What is it?" Draco tried to grab the parchment, but Pansy slapped his hand away.

"I already told you what it is, but you can't see it because then you'll ruin the plan."

"Ugh, fine! What're you going to do now?"

Pansy shrugged, "I'm not sure. Hermione, what're you doing?"

"Oh, I'm going to finish the assignment for Potions." Hermione said as she took her things out of her bag.

"No!" Draco whined, "I don't want to do work."

"You don't have to, but don't complain to me if you have to stay up tomorrow to finish it." Hermione said out of habit.

"Why would I complain to you? It wouldn't be your fault." Draco looked at her in confusion.

"Oh, sorry!" Hermione face slapped herself, "I'm just used to saying that whenever Ron and Harry saythey don't want to do their work."

"Do they usually complain?" Draco asked curiously.

"Yes, every time."

"That's not very nice." Draco frowned.

"No, it isn't." Pansy agreed.

"I should tell him not to that to you." Draco said thoughtfully.

"Really? You would do that?" Hermione asked excitedly, "He's in the common room, if you want to go now."

"Alright! See you two later." Draco waved as he walked out of the library.

Pansy started giggling and Hermione soon joined in as she took out the piece of parchment they were looking at earlier and drew a big check mark on it. "Step one of the Drarry plan, completed."