Chapter 5

Helan smiles wanly when I see her at breakfast.

"It's not much" she yawns before I ask "I got really bad nightmares."

I help myself to some fruit salad, then I walk with Elinor (My mentor) to the Interview Emotion Manage. We spend hours. Finally we decide on a cheery, un-fazed attitude which will be hopefully a piece of cake and will get me at least maybe 4-ish sponsors for my, um, confidence? (Yeah right :/ )

Then I walk to where Erza's waiting and we fly through the Manners Thingie, which I was surprised because I normally have very bad stage actions, I always do the wrong thing. Well, we'll see.

I was shaking with nerves when I walked in the room where Helan was making final adjustments on my dress which was covered in a thin fabric (which could not mask a funny, golden-ish, bluish glow)

"Hi" I say trying not to go hyper and smash the wall, resulting a tribute break-out, equalling Life in the Arena=Living nightmare.

I'm good at maths, dont'cha think ;o)

Anyway, Helan just nods and smiles and my prep team is called in (Apparently, Kai almost has an all female Prep Team and a female stylist, lol xD Poor him :P).

Caldesia works the shower and gives me a lime and ginger scrub, Austrailian blue gum plant shampoo + conditionor, coconut and hibiscus shower gel, seaweed body butter with a strawberry body mist. Now that's what I'm talking about! If I had this much cosmetic ingredients stuff at home, I would actually be excited to live, for once.

Then after I walk out, they start on my base makeup. As in about 10,000 different concealors etc.

Helan finally shoos them out and I get to see my dress.

Wow...

I stare mouth open like 'O' at my outfit.

Its a knee length, (kind of poufs out slightly) pale blu-ish white dress. real iridescent scales, an occasional mother of pearl faux scale with a few pale yellow, pink and blue flecks. It ends in some kinda misty foamy stuff, like a waterfall, also surrounding my straps.

I have a cape with it, hugging my shoulders. It's basically a thin waterfall with droplets of water, breaking the flickering water.

I slip in the soft jelly sandals while Helan does my makeup.

We chat a bit and apparently, I have superlong curly lashes, so I only needed that real-pearled clear mascara, and how my lips are hardly visible because they are the exact colour of my pale skin.

Which is great.

She also says she 'loves' my ombre hair (dark brown to blonde- at the tips) that I was born with.

Personally I think she's lying. But I never concentrate on myself in the mirror so who am I to judge. She adds the last dab of eyeshadow and fixes my perfume (fruity-floral aquatic).

She hugs me tight before I go, whispering in my ear, "Good luck."

As soon as I reach the waiting room I am shivering like crazy. Pecan hasn't arrived yet so I have no one to talk to and I just sit bored as the whole room is drizzled in that soft salad dressing of silence apart from that massive outburst from Mason about Kai's 7.

Which I laughed at because he's 18 and he has tantrums like a spoiled 4 year old girl. Consequently, he was gritting his teeth, hissing, "You're gonna be dead first."

Okay, he didn't say it but he looked like he was thinking it.

We finally start (we had a delay because the District 1 tributes took forever! Typical) and Serenpidity glided over in a pure white glittery dress with net, dripping with diamonds and rose quartz. Really? All that 1 1/2 hour delay just for a simple dress? Honestly.