The Prologue

"Derek, are you sure it's him?"

"Erica, I'm diffinatly sure."

"But he's human. And so weak for a human too."

"He will make our pack stronger if he is part of it."

"But what if he refuses the mating bond? What then?"

"If we don't tell him about it, then he won't know how to get away from it. And even if he did refuse, it's not like I'll give him up. He is mine no matter what he says or does. And soon he will be mine completely."

"Okay, Derek. If you're sure, which you are, then we'll get him, our Luna for you. Just say when."

"Soon, but not now."

"What about the other one? Scott McCall? What should we do about him?"

"He will join us also. Stiles will need someone he trusts and is close to, to keep him calm. I don't need a close up view of one of his attacks, knowing that I can't help him. Watching those from a far is bad enough."

"So, human or werewolf?"

"Werewolf. We can add a new member to the wolf side of the pack. He'll not only be there for his main reason, which will be to help Stiles, but he can also make our pack even stronger if he is a werewolf."

"Okay, so we take both at the same time and then turn Scott, or turn him before we take them?"

"If we turn him before we take them then we will know if he takes to the bite or not. If he doesn't take then we will find another one of his friends and try them. Hopefully Scott will turn. He's our best bet if Stiles has an attack."

"Just give us the word and it will be done. Having a Luna is supposed to be a great thing. You can trust us to keep him and his friend safe when we get him for you. No harm will come of him we promise."

"There better not be. He's already in a weak state as it is. Taking Stiles will only add to his state, but even more so if you are not careful about how you do it."

"Come on Derek, how long have you known us? You know that we won't let anything happen to him. Unless hunters or the police get in the way. Police we can handle no problem, they'll be like flies. Unwanted and in the way. But Hunters on the other hand. They'll be the ones to be looking out for. But again, shouldn't be to much hassle."

Derek only gave a slight huff as a reply as he turned around and walked back into the dark, shadowed woods that stood in front of the Stilinski residence. With Erica walking behind her Alpha as they made their way back to the newly built Hale pack house that was secretly hidden underneath the old burnt shell of the original house.