Chapter 1: So it begins

"How's Scott? Has he taken to the bite?" Derek asks Erica as they walk down one of the many dark corridors in the newly hidden Hale Pack house to one of the rooms that Scott had been placed in.

"So far, his body has shown no signs of regecting the bite. His eyes and claws have already come out, so that should be enough proof that he has taken to the bite. But I placed Issac by his door all last night just to make sure that there was no complications with his turning. Issac would have called me if there was anything wrong, but he hasn't called or anything so that must prove that the bite was a success. " Erica informed Derek.

"Good. If we can get Scott as part of the pack it will be eaiser on Stiles when we finally get him here and we won't have to hide a dead teenage body and get a new one to replace him. How's Stiles been with Scotts absence? And I take that you put Boyde as the look out and not Peter. What did he say?"

"Boyde Texted me earlier saying that the Sheriff has been working harder to find Scott. Stiles is staying in his room most of the time. Mellisa; Scotts mom, is a nurse so she had to go and cheak on Stiles as he made himself slightly sick at Scotts absence. A slight fever due to lack of sleep, worry and little food. Not to bad, but considering that this is Stiles, Mellisa had to make sure that he didn't get any worse. She gave him fever reducers and sleeping pills even though the fever reducers will make him sleepy as well."

"But Scotts only been missing 3 days. How could he have made himself this sick in 3 days? Though Stiles does get sick easily." Derek thought out loud.

"Tell Boyde that the moment his fever gets to a safe enough temperature we will get Stiles. Make sure that no one is in the house. I do not won't any one to see or hear anything. Even if you knock them out they will still remember that there was interuders to take something. Not a single soul apart from Stiles in that house. Inform Issac of what i have told you when I talk to McCall."

"Yes Alpha. I'll tell Boyde right away."

Turing around the next corner they found Issac leaning against the wall next to a steel door.

"Issac, Erica will inform you on what to do now, but I need to speak with McCall. You can go now." Derek said.

"Oh, god, thanks. it was starting to get boring around this door." Issac said as he turned and unlocked the heavy metal door for his Alpha.

As Erica and issac were walking away, Derek approached Scoot who was chained to the wall.

"Scott McCall." Derek said, jolting Scott awake from his thinking.

"What do you want!? Why am I here!?" Scott asked Derek as he tried to break the chains.

"It isn't What i want, more of what I need. To be more exacted, what Stiles needs."

"Stiles? Stiles has nothing to do with this! Leave him out of what ever this is!" Scott shouted at Derek.

"I'm afraid I can't do that Scott. I need Stiles, and when Stiles gets here he is going to need you, Scott. Thats the only reaason that your here. If Stiles didn't need you, you could be at home doing home work or getting ready for lacrosse practice in the morning or helping Deaton out at the clinic. But Stiles needs you here for him. A couple more days of waiting and you should start your new life here with Stiles."

"What new life?! I liked my old life! And don't you dare go near Stiles! He finally got used to his life! He doesn't need you messing it up for him!"

"Don't worry Scott, Stiles will be perfecly fine when he gets here. Especilly when he knows that you're okay. Well, I have to go. I've got some planning to do for when Stiles gets here. It was nice meetng to Scott."

"Wait! Come back here! Don't you dare go near Stiles! I will kill you if you hurt him! He doesn't need you coming into his life!" Scott yelled at Derek as he was leaviing the room.

"He might not need me in his life. But I need him in mine." Derek said as he closed the rusty steel door. Once again shutting Scott in the dark room.