5.0 "How Can You Say That"

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Calum and I have been dating for almost a month now, just 2 more days. I couldn't be any more excited to be able to celebrate our first month together with him. 

"Happy almost one month anniversary" he says giving me a hug from behind

I smile. "Hey you" I give him a peck on the lips. "So what are we doing Friday night?"

"I was thinking of just a dinner then to an art museum I got us tickets to" 

"Don't you hate art museums?" I question

"I don't hate them" He shrugs.

"You just find them boring" 

"Well any normal person would"

I fake scoff.

"Kidding" He gives me a kiss on the cheek. "But this one is cool, it has this sick outer space section and I know how much you love the stars"

"Well I do love the stars" I declare. 

"I'm such an amazing boyfriend" he says out loud.

"Hell ya you are" I say and give him another kiss. "So are we going to do presents or nah?"

"I don't know, depends on what you want"

"I say nah but it'll be my treat to pay for the dinner" 

"No-"

"Nope too bad" I interrupt him. "You paid for the tickets, I'm paying for the dinner. It's done"

"I love you" he smiles

I put my hand on his cheek and smile back. "I know" then I walk away.

"Hailey!" he whines and I continue walking without looking back, even though I already know he's doing his signature pouty face.

Calum's POV

I pout my lips knowing that even though she didn't turn back, she knows what I was doing. I smile and watch her walk away. Her ass looks so good in those jeans, I'm so lucky. I turn around to go to my own locker but Michael jumps in front of me.

"AH" I jump and push him away.

He laughs. "You should've seen your face, you're so easy to scare"

"Shut up, what do you want?"

"There's a party on Saturday you wanna go?"

"Saturday? I don't know I mean I'm already going out Friday night and I have a big calculus test on Monday"

"Then ditch Friday duh" he says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"I can't just ditch Friday it's my month anniversary with Hailey"

"Oh...well sorry to break it to you bro but you're going to have to go both nights then"

"Or I can just skip the party on Saturday?" I suggest.

"That's not even an option" Michael states.

"I don't have to go to every single party" I sigh. 

"But we always go together, for like the past 4 years" he whines.

"Nah sorry Mikey you're on your own this time. You have Mackenzie" I say trying not to cringe. That girl may be hot, but she gives me the worst vibes. He pouts.

"Only Hailey's pouty face works on me" 

"I hate you"

I chuckle. "next time Mikey, I promise"