Unpleasent

Roxy stared at me. It was making me uncomfortable. But then I turned to to see the door creak open. The clicks of his shinny shoes made everyone turn their head. My eyes followed until I laid them upon Marcus Gray.

He was fixing his tie as he ran his fingers into his messy hair. He smelled different. His lips made a smirk as he made his way over. "I hope the girls have been treating you nicely, Kira?" He spoke. Everyone relaxed their shoulders and returned to their chores. "Let me know, sweetheart. If anyone treats you wrong. They face punishment." He grinned.

The girls suddenly tensed except Emma and Roxy. My thoughts questioned it, but shook it away. "Master Gray, everyone was nice." Emma replied.

"Good." He placed his hand on my lower back. "Now come we have work. And Emma, you're needed in my office." Emma bowed with the words 'Yes, Master Gray' and left.

I looked back as everyone watched as he escort me away. I tensed by his touch and slowly relaxed. "Now I'm sure you're unpacked." I nodded in response. "Good, now go get cleaned up and dressed up nicely. You'll be joining me and my guests at dinner."

"Yes, Master- meep!" He silenced me with his finger pressed upon my lips. "I told you Kitten, call me Marcus." He's eyes sparkled with the desire of something but couldn't quite figure out what. I nodded again. "Good." He lead me into my room as he opened and I walked in but to him grabbing my wrist. I turned with a uneasy feeling. He's smirk still glued unto his face as he leaned in to my ear.

"My dear, don't those lips look juicy. I tempted to just taste them." He said. I whales deeply as my heart beat faster and faster. Blush dancing upon my cheeks and he pulled back a little looking me into my eyes. "I promise you'll like it here." My chest moved in and out fast following my heart. He smiled. "Calm down. It's just a kiss, my dear." He said placing a finger under my cheek letting it up as I made eye contact with his.

He leaned in slowly placing his lips onto mine with a soft kiss. My stomach flipped as my eyes slowly closed accepting his kiss but was pulled away feeling his warmth leave me. Once I opened my eyes he was gone.