A Helpless Kitten

Dashing he was, just dashing. What can I do to feel at home here. He gives me nothing to do. My old master, treated me the same. But as a daughter. After he died Jellal said I should come here. Apparently they were college friends or business men together. I thought as I walked the garden.

"Shhh! You'll get us caught you brat!" A voice spoke. Trying to sound quiet.

"But you're not suppose to be here. You're trespassing!" A whin followed.

I remembered the voice. It's the little girl they call Kitten. I crawled over jumping upon the garden walls to sit.

"You nothing but a slave and a slave she be treated a certain way." Another voice spoke. "Go on Troy show her what she deserve."

I can see now, three little boys a bit older from Kitten were hovering over the girl. She stood tall guarding her ground. The sense of fear came over her face. You can almost tell she was trying to look brave. I crawled closer on the top of the garden stone walls.

"My...my master will punish you!" She squeaked holding her dolly in her left hand and clinching her fist in her right. The older boy laughed stepping closer cracking his knuckles.

I never seen something happen so fast. As the boy raised his fist Kitten slapped him unaware of her sharp claws, she cut the boy's face. The marks with blood came from his forehead down to his nose and lips. The boy named Greg stepped closer to examine his friend who appeared to be on his knees. "You bitch!" The one who was cut raised his fist once again and hit Kitten as she Yelped. She placed her hand on her cheek. "Troy no! She was scared!" Greg tried to resin with her.

"Greg trying to protect her? I'll show you that you can't come on Dean." He grinned at his other friend and they tried to jump upon her. I found myself moving cuz I found myself on the grass in front of the girl I grew to care for. I towered the boys with my death glare and growled showing my fangs.

"Oh Shit!"

"Run!"

Both of the boys took off as I turned to Kitten. She raised her arms to be held and I picked her up. Gently rubbing my hand upon her cheek where it showed she was hit. Kitten purred in my arms and looked at the boy who stayed. His head down with disappointment and guilt.

"Why did you stay?" I asked

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "I didn't mean this ma'am." He sniffed. "I didn't want to be apart of it." He looked at Kitten. "I'm so sorry they did that to you." He cried.

He was pure. His heart full of love and care. I pat his head. I just wish the world was more like him. "Come on you should come with me to meet Marcus."

"Who?" He asked.

"Our master." I responded.

**It's short but I've been busy. Graduation and stuff and applying for college. Plus have had a massive writers block which lasted forever. But I didn't forget to try and write. I'll try to make a better update soon. I know y'all are wondering when is the romance coming and stuff. It's a growing relationship so it'll come in time. Enjoy **