Desires and Secrets

Fingers reached over pulling down a piece of curtain aside, just a little. The eyes of a boy looking down upon a girl with such happiness in her eyes as she walked around the garden.

"I see why she's never been touch. But she's still a neko. And neko's have a duty." Another man rubbed his temples and walked over to the other by the window. He looked down upon the one he bought. His lips slowly parted as he spoke.

"I have no doubt that she could be the daughter of him. But, if she is she's to never be touched. She could be very valuable." He smiled as the man turned to him with a disgusted face.

"Marcus, you can't possibly keep that pretty thing pure!" Marcus snapped his neck back to him with demonic eyes.

"I can, Jamie. And once we find out if her father is him. The plan will change. I'll have to woo her. Make her trust me. Because of she's the daughter to the Rodriguez's family. Then we must act quickly upon this matter."

"Your saying you'll marry this woman if she's the daughter to the powerful and riches man in the world. Just for her fortune?" Marcus nodded to Jamie.

"Exactly." Jamie quickly became uneasy. For what if this plan of Marcus' goes the other way around.

"Well." He looked down at Kira and licked his lips. "Winners to the man who can win her trust and maybe her heart." Jamie smirked. Marcus' eyes soften as she gripped his fist the over power filling of emotions over whelming him. She's Mine!