Kitten

As soon as time passed I dressed myself. A sexy black and white dress say on my bed that I didn't know I have possessed in my care. Curious I say a note and read it carefully.

Thought this would look nice on you
~M

My heart skipped a beat, but shook it off

My heart skipped a beat, but shook it off. Taking the nice dress and slipped it on. I than made my way to the mirror brushing my hair, along with softly combing my tail. I purred the whole time.

My ears twitched from a soft knock. The four creaked open as a little girl walked in. She looked around not even noticing me. "Where are you Dolly?" She whispered as she looked up at me. She meowed with fear and jumped back as I softly giggled. "Who are you looking for, Kitten?" I asked the shy girl.

She hesitated and spoke. "M-my dolly.." She mumbled. I hummed in response. "Is this your dolly?" I picked up a little doll with golden soft hair who wore a elegant blue dress. Her eyes filled with joy as I reached it out to her.

She gladly too it. "T-thank you."

I smiled. "No problem. What's your name little one?" I asked her petting her hair. She purred and crawled closer.

"The master calls me Kitten." She hugged her doll as I continued to stroke her hair. "What's yours?" She than asked.

"I'm Kira, and I'm new to the family." She sat up with a smile.

"Oh do play with me!" She tugged my dress. "Pwitty pwease." She begged. I couldn't resist.

"Oh, alright."

She cheered and ran out. Within a blink of an eye she returned with a box of dolls. I smiled as she carefully took each one out explain all about her dolls.

***

A hour has passed since Kitten as been here. She's such a nice child. A five year old. We sat on my ad as she laid in my lap sleeping away like a babe. I softly brushed her hair singing her a soft lullaby. Listening carefully as footsteps approached my door it creaked up but not enough to wake the child.

The master stood before me with awe for the child as he smirked at me. "I see you've met Kitten. The youngest in our family." He whispered as I nodded my head.

"Dinner will be ready soon. I would've sent Roxy to tell you but I decided to do so myself." He spoke. He's eyes laid heavily glued on me. I shivered from his intense stare. He then leaned close and picked up Kitten. Carrying her away then returning. 

He examined me. "My don't you look beautiful. I have a friend coming for dinner. I'll warn you to be cautious my dear." He said as I nodded. He leaned closer one again. My cheeks growing bright red.

He looked into my blue irises then at my lips. "My apologies for leaving after that 'gift' I've given you." He said. "Let me make it up to you."