Meeting Jisoo at a musical cafe

You were at a cafe with your best friend in New York City. You were both going to a seventeen fan meet and concert. You decided to stop at this cafe because your uncle recommended it and you needed to have breakfast for your long eventful day. You and your friend had enjoyed coffee's with scones and a giant muffin you both shared. You were about to head out when you heard the shop owner yelling at a girl with a guitar. All you heard was "**** you old man I quit," and she went out of the cafe without her guitar! This moment quickly died because other people were coming in to order food. The shop owner came up to you and your friend because he heard you singing. "Hello, would you mind singing a song or two until our backup act comes? You both have lovely singing voices. I'll give you some money too," the man asked pleadingly. "Uhhh sure," You and your friend said. "OHHH THANK YOU! It doesn't matter what music, just as long as it isn't inappropriate," he said then handing you a guitar and running back behind the counter to take orders. You and your friend shrugged and went up to the mic on the mini stage (which is a glorified risen floor in the shape off a rectangle, with two stools a mic and a keyboard). 

You and your friend awkwardly said "Hi," into the mic got ready to play. Your friend plays the guitar and you are singing. You sang "Iris" by the Goo Goo dolls, Elvis's "Can't help falling in love", and "Miserable at best" by Mayday Parade. Lots of people clapped. You and your friend took a bow and got off stage because the cafe man said his new act came in. He handed you each $50 and thanked you. You and your friend pocketed the money and headed out when someone tapped your shoulder once you were outside. You spun around and saw it was the vocal team of Seventeen (Joshua, Woozi, DK, Seungkwan and Jeonghan)! You tug on your friend's sleeve so she'll turn around. Then you both bow and say hello to the boys. "We really enjoyed your performance back there," Seungkwan said kindly and somewhat outspoken. "Thank you," you say shyly. "Are you perhaps going to our concert?" DK asked, pointing to you and your friend's Seventeen Carat shirts. "Hehehe, yep," your friend said shyly. "So, who's your biases in Seventeen?" Jeonghan asked cutely. You and your friend blush slightly and giggle. When your friend said Woozi, it made Woozi smile. (I think he also enjoyed the fact you two were pretty short so he looked tall next to you) You said Joshua and that made him smile. You ended up taking pictures with them and chatted a bit. 

You were somewhat worried why Joshua wasn't talking much. He's usually kind of talkative. "Hyung why are you so quiet?" Seungkwan asked him. Joshua laughed awkwardly. "I think he likes his fan and he's too shy to talk to her," Jeonghan teased. This made Joshua slightly flustered. "Tch am not," Joshua scoffed quietly. "Jisoo ah, don't mind them. They're just teasing," you say to him softly. This made Joshua smile and give you a hug. "See, I'm not too shy," Joshua said whilst stroking your hair. "I'm sorry about them," Joshua said softly to you. "It's okay," you say cutely. "You're really pretty, you know. And your voice is pretty too," Joshua said to you, making you blush slightly. "Th-thank you Jisoo ah," you say, totally surprised. "I hope to see you again at the show and the fan meet, okay?" Joshua said sweetly. "Y-yes of course, if you can see or remember me," you say shyly. "I can't forget a pretty face like yours," Joshua said in your ear, slipping a card in your jacket pocket. The boys then took a polite leave so they'd be able to get to their rehearsal, and got into their van. 

You and your friend looked at each other in shock. "That didn't just happen, did it?" your friend asked. "If that didn't happen then Joshua didn't give me his phone number and kakao talk ID then," You said, holding the card he put in your jacket pocket. "WAHHH YOU GOT DIGITS! YOU'RE SO LUCKY!" your friend cheered. You immediately added the information into your phone. You texted Joshua "It was nice meeting you today" and put your name. He quickly replied "It was y/n. Maybe after the show, you'd like to go to dinner?" Joshua replied. "I'd love that,"  you reply. "The show ends at 10 so you can meet me at the cafe where we met. Okay? I'll talk to you soon. xoxo," Joshua replied. "OH MY GOD HE WANTS TO TAKE YOU ON A DATE?! YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!!" your friend cheered, hugging you. "Hope this is real," you say cheerily yet wary. You two then started walking to where the fan meet was being held.

The fan meet went super well. You got to see Joshua again and he took another photo with you. He gave you a hug and said "I can't wait for our date tonight," in your ear, ever so softly. You smiled widely and nodded your head. Joshua patted you on the head and you said your goodbyes. The concert was amazing and everyone had a great time. You could see Joshua wink at you a few times on stage since he saw you in the front row. Once the concert departed officially, you and your friend went to the cafe you were at in the morning. She waited with you until Joshua came around 10:40 and then went back to the hotel room. 

"Sorry, I took longer than expected, the fangirls..." Joshua started. "It's okay Jisoo," you say cutely, stopping his nervousness. He put a flower in your hair, a white lily. "Let's get dinner, okay?" Joshua said, putting his arm around your waist and pulling you close to him. You decided to eat at a Korean restaurant that was open until 2 am. You had a wonderful time. There was lots of talking and giggling. Joshua walked you back to your room and gave you a chaste kiss on your lips. "I know I'm going to be far away and all, but... I have a plan to get you to Korea if you bare with me... Will you be mine?" Joshua asked sincerely, holding your hands in his. "O-of course, I'd love to," you say cutely. Joshua smiled and gave you a much more passionate kiss than the last one, you kissed back with much passion. The two of you parted after a while, panting slightly. "Goodnight," Joshua said softly. "Goodnight," you say with a giggle, then going into your room and shutting the door. 

Flash forward to two years later... You're living in Korea with Joshua. You guys survived the long distance with occasional visits and the skype dates. You've lived in an apartment you shared with Joshua for about a year now. Sometimes it's hard because he's touring or promoting; he isn't always there. But you love him a lot so you survive. 

Flash forward to five years later... The two of you get married! Joshua is the best friend, lover and husband any girl could ask for! You're very glad you met him at the coffee shop. 

THE END!